Global Unreal and you.

Discussions about UT99
Lobotomizer
Novice

Global Unreal and you.

Post by Lobotomizer »

First off everyone I would like to say hey its been a great run with UT99 and the support it has be given since 99 to keep it alive into 2014. Next down to business Global Unreal (NewNet) this is a program that Tim Tim has been working on for 2 years now from what my understanding was its first coder lost interest in for whatever reason and Tim Tim obtained calling the idea his own. Well I have obtained NewNet files from various sources since my connections also run in UT since 99. Now before anyone ask out of respect for Tim Tim and respect for my sources I will not give out or tell you where you can obtain NewNet until its final release (still waiting Tim Tim). Now I have however seen that Tim Tim has no plans on releasing NewNet ever he wants to control NewNet and the UT99 community (must of been picked on as a kid). Tim Tim has threatened the HoP clan it's members and its servers by illegal measures I have screen shots of these threats. I do not play pug matches but today I decided to spec a match not doing anything yet I am banned is this a justified ban. Such a shame that people paid this guy for nothing now I am the one standing up for everyone else. Tim Tim Epic Fail.
rsbloom44
Experienced

Re: Global Unreal and you.

Post by rsbloom44 »

I thought he was releasing newnet beta publicly soon? Anyways, Tim TIm seems like a down to earth guy and has done quite a lot for the community. Just out of curiosity what does he have against HoP clan?
Lobotomizer
Novice

Post by Lobotomizer »

Enjoy everyone
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Lobotomizer, this website is not a place for anyone to come here and rant about who has done what or so (accusing anyone is not accepted), and posting other's work without their permission is not accepted here as well.

Please make sure you read the rules before posting. http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149
Lobotomizer
Novice

Post by Lobotomizer »

Well The work here I posted is not TimTims it is a better code of the same thing so I think that does not apply....
Tim-_-
Average

Post by Tim-_- »

I really would like to ignore this, so I hate to respond, but you give me no choice. I hope admins close this thread so I don't feel obligated any further.

I am planning on releasing the mod soon. However In its current form it isn't ready for widespread use.

It is entertaining though that a handful of you HoP guys have a vendetta. Anyone who really knows me knows that I'm usually very easy going. And it's been obvious for some time you've been trying to get under my skin ever since I taught you lesson on the pubs; that lesson was to not intentionally manipulate the team balancer and stack teams repeatedly by abusing !s !t !p. A handful of you HoP guys were warned not to do that, multiple times. But ever since I put you in your place, you've all been handling things pretty immaturely, just as one would expect. Let's see, out of dozens of games, I manually moved some of you from one team to the other a couple of times, and I used God mode once for 30 seconds after I witnessed you manipulate the teams which led to you capping 5+ times in a row in under 3 minutes, leading to half the server leaving and creating an environment that isn't conducive to high activity.

So apparently after I served some justice, you saw it as an excuse to steal my work and put it on your own servers because you realized that's the only place you could gain an unfair advantage.

When unrealshots gloated about newnet being on your servers in our league team's private channel, that was very disappointing. I honestly didn't care that you were using my mod, and I found it pretty hilarious that someone would go through all the trouble to bytehack it when I'm planning on releasing it soon anyway. What I do care about is when someone who I thought was a good guy gloats in my face in a private channel.

The core of you HoP guys are just not good people, plain and simple. Your attitudes and actions are selfish and you have no place in any community that I build. That is why I banned you from GU, and that is why I will continue banning you from future endeavors. Until you can learn some respect and how to play this old game fairly, have fun playing with yourselves.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

First of all, don't share unfinished mods from other people.
If it's your mod, provide more informations (what did you change or fix)... just a link from a first time poster under these premises (ranting about and accusing a member) is unwelcome.

But to come here and turning our forum into your battleground for your personal vendetta is absolutely prohibited!
So, I deleted the post with the links.
I'll close this thread ...And I hope this flame war attempt will stop here.

And furthermore ...we don't care what "problems" you have with each other ... UT99.org is neutral ground, keep it mature or we will show you the door.