UT4 Rocket-x?

Discussions about UT99
Acid.OMG
Adept
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty

UT4 Rocket-x?

Post by Acid.OMG »

So while on the topic has anyone any aspirations of making a free rocket-x mod for the new ut? I volunteer fluke and feri lol

I would assume someone in the rx community would end up doing it and wouldn't charge. I'm curious because I want to get my clan to be one of the first rx clans to move when it launches
[/Awesome]
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Re: UT4 Rocket-x?

Post by TheDane »

Acid.OMG wrote:So while on the topic has anyone any aspirations of making a free rocket-x mod for the new ut? I volunteer fluke and feri lol

I would assume someone in the rx community would end up doing it and wouldn't charge. I'm curious because I want to get my clan to be one of the first rx clans to move when it launches
Ahem.... shouldn't you guys be getting started developing the mod then? :mrgreen:

Don't say you can't code, everything you need in order to learn is motivation - which seems to be present :tu:
Retired.
Acid.OMG
Adept
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty

Re: UT4 Rocket-x?

Post by Acid.OMG »

I dont have motivation to code. Ive attempted it in ut99 and failed miserably. I leave that up to the people who actually understand vb or c+ or whatever it uses. I just map and skin etc...
[/Awesome]