It gave me especially these kinds of error: "Type mismatch" and "Unrecognized member"
I made one topic here about it but the problems persisted and I didn't get why, after some hours I tough: "Wait, what if the class Commander already exists?".
These were the type of faces I was having chronologically:
- When I did the question to myself:
- When I changed the name to the class and it started to compile:
- When, in the middle of the compilation, I remembered about the class Commander(subclass of PlayerPawn):
- When the compiler didn't give me any error:
- When I tested the mutator and everything worked fine finally:
- Now that I'm writing this post:
- When I'll announce the mutator:
NOTE: You can still use a class name that have already been used, but when you try to operate on it, you've to specify the package.