Barbie
Godlike

Re: Auto-adding favorite servers

Post by Barbie »

papercoffee wrote:searchengine bots can't look into spoilers
Spoilers are coded here as

Code: Select all

<div style="display: none;">Spoiler text</div>
Because search engines receive the HTML source code (as your browser, too) they CAN index that hidden text - if I'd code a search engine I'd do that with hidden text but give it a lower search result priority.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Meh, I did not check Nexgen as much as I know ATF mod, a small tool in purpose to screw favorites and it's used in "LondonFullServer" version which you can find and the rest of dumb stuff...
aZ.Boy
Novice

Post by aZ.Boy »

Just curious why the mod author didn't make it optional for players if they want to add the server in favorites or not? like a simple popup message: "Would you like to add this server in favorite? Yes - No" It would be better that way for everyone including for the server admins themselves in my opinion.

If somebody make it that way maybe it will stop the server admins from using the one which force to add servers to favorite? :noidea
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Barbie wrote:[...] if they come, visit and read just only your posting they get a false impression of a good piece (IMO) of software.
I edited the post :)
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

PrinceOfFunky wrote:
Barbie wrote:[...] if they come, visit and read just only your posting they get a false impression of a good piece (IMO) of software.
I edited the post :)
:loool: ...ok what kind of translator/converter did you use to set it upside down?