NOTE: Not recommended for people who play with 3dfx (Model will glitch with the faces and vertexes.)
Software used to port the model: MilkShape 3D beta 1.8.5
Videos (Old Version):
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bynxs ... deUT99.rar
- Posts: 7499
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
( You added the texture file twice into the package )
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm
- Personal rank: Zeta Group leader
- Posts: 9731
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
But I like the current version. You should show this the dudes from "Running with Scissors" I think they would like it as well.
- Posts: 3282
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
I agree with Papercoffee, letting the guys at Running With Scissors see it is a good idea.
They are cool with people showing the love by porting stuff.
Their forum is closed so facebook or twitter are the options.