(WIP) Alternative female models

Search and find cool Skins, or introduce your own ones!

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Postby Skerion » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:32 am

Image

This took me way too long to post, but this minor edit is here.

Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game). I might just prepare a zip file with the models and textures in it and upload it later, and see if anyone wants to mess with it.
Skerion
Average
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 am

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Postby OjitroC » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 am

Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).

Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Postby Skerion » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 am

OjitroC wrote:
Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).

Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.


Thanks. Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work. I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.
Skerion
Average
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 am

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Postby OjitroC » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 am

Skerion wrote: Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work.

I had a problem with UEd so I now use the standalone UEd2.1 - search this forum for links to this - I think it was referred to in a fairly recent post. It's easy to use with Wineskin; just use the Command Line Shell to start it up.

Skerion wrote: I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.

It will depend on the tool but again you can use these from the Command Line Shell. For example, I can run UTPT.exe (plus MapManager, UMODTool and WOTgreal) like that though there are some tools that require a later version of Windows than that contained within Wineskin (so I can't run UnrealDeps). It's really just a question of trying them out.
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Previous

Return to Skins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest