(WIP) Alternative female models

Search and find cool Skins, or introduce your own ones!
Skerion
Average

Re: (WIP) Alternative female models

Post by Skerion » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:32 am

This took me way too long to post, but this minor edit is here.

Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game). I might just prepare a zip file with the models and textures in it and upload it later, and see if anyone wants to mess with it.

OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 am

Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).
Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.

Skerion
Average

Post by Skerion » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 am

OjitroC wrote:
Skerion wrote: Also, my laptop died, so I'm stuck with the Macintosh computer, which isn't capable of doing UT99 modding (let alone playing the game).
Have you tried the UT 99 with Wineskin from The Unrealism Zone? Works fine on my Mac.
Thanks. Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work. I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.

OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 am

Skerion wrote: Looks like the game itself seems to be working fine, though I'm having trouble with getting UnrealED to work.
I had a problem with UEd so I now use the standalone UEd2.1 - search this forum for links to this - I think it was referred to in a fairly recent post. It's easy to use with Wineskin; just use the Command Line Shell to start it up.
Skerion wrote: I would also need to use some other third-party tools like UMake to get the playermodels in the game, which aren't on The Unrealism Zone site.
It will depend on the tool but again you can use these from the Command Line Shell. For example, I can run UTPT.exe (plus MapManager, UMODTool and WOTgreal) like that though there are some tools that require a later version of Windows than that contained within Wineskin (so I can't run UnrealDeps). It's really just a question of trying them out.

Koolflux
Average

Post by Koolflux » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:01 am

Skerion wrote:Alright, how's this for the commando?

I may need to make her head a bit smaller, but otherwise she looks about right.
Jesus... that's a woman I would not wanna mess with.

NIce work, btw. It's kinda nice to see female characters that aren't skinny compared to male characters.
Last edited by Koolflux on Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega." ~Xan Kriegor

BadCorps
Average
Personal rank: Unholy

Post by BadCorps » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:08 am

They be BUFF

Deepu
Skilled
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 pm