- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:15 am
- Personal rank: Unholy
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Posts: 9970
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
- Personal rank: Work In Progress
- Location: Liandri
However, I think all the existing hand textures exist in NW3 alone and no one ever did custom ones, although NW3 itself has quite some of them, especially for each species (human, nali, skaarj).
The documentation corresponding to how to do this resides in the INI_NWConfig.pdf help file, namely the NWCoreVIII.NWHandsInfo section.
Although I don't say there, custom skins must be in their own texture files (as textures), and then you can just reference the package and textures in the .ini file.