Dominator PS2 Character

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Swank
Average

Dominator PS2 Character

Post by Swank »

I've installed the necessary files to have him as a playable character, but I can't seem to add him to my list of bots. When I'm changing my own character I see him as SkaarjBoss class, but when I try to add him in as a bot there is nothing. Is there any way to fix this?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Dominator PS2 Character

Post by EvilGrins »

Are you trying him for online/LAN games or just basic playing practice games with bots?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Swank
Average

Post by Swank »

Practice sessions.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Okay, that doesn't make sense. You don't need any special setup for practice... so the model must be missing something.

Were there text files in the .zip? It might require a special skeletal setup or something.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
AlCapowned
Experienced
Personal rank: Layman

Post by AlCapowned »

Hi, I made that character pack. I just looked at the pack in a fresh install of UT and the bots are showing up normally. If the models are showing up for you as a player, then you have all the patches you need and advanced model support is working, so something else must be going on.

Do you have a lot of custom characters? After a certain point, some bots will be hidden to make way for others. Do any of the other PS2 characters show up? If not, does the UTPS2Characters.int file in your UT's system folder have something like this?:

Code: Select all

Object=(Name=UTPS2Characters.SkaarjBossPS2Bot,Class=Class,MetaClass=BotPack.Bot,Description="SkaarjBoss (PS2)")