Need a custom skin made...

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Need a custom skin made...

Post by zacman »

Can't tell you what it is yet. It's for my upcoming SP, Tactics UT. PM me if you want the details...
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Need a custom skin made...

Post by Feralidragon »

zacman wrote:Need a custom skin made...
zacman wrote:Can't tell you what it is yet. It's for my upcoming SP, Tactics UT. PM me if you want the details...
WTF? :wtf:
Obviouslly you want someone to do a custom skin for you, and I don't see anyone PMing you to know the details of something that:
1) They don't know what is it
2) Since you didn't show anything interesting (shots) in this post that could make someone get interested to make whatever for you lol

So, just a little tip: show any shots from your SP or give details and ask help "nicelly", that way seems just like you're saying "I need this, PM me asap to do it", which is not nice.
Emandion
Average

Post by Emandion »

I think the point is that he doesn't want any information public until he's ready to release a little teaser or something like that..

Although I do see your point.

@zacman, a little info would be good if you wanted someone to help out (I can't skin by the way, so this isn't an offer)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I can skin... but with this lack of information...

Tactics UT sounds like Tactical OPS.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Emandion wrote:I think the point is that he doesn't want any information public until he's ready to release a little teaser or something like that..
Yes, I know that, but I also know he has some stuff done, and he could show here some shots to show the quality level of what he's doing and therefore getting the apropriate interest and help, and not just come here and say "I need a skin, PM me to know details".
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Post by zacman »

You're right. It IS a little selfish of me to be so lazy as to only place Teasers on USP...

The game uses the NWII Arsenal, the stock UT Weapons AND A Bunch of new stuff as well (I think the only mod with more weapons would be U4ET)

Here's the post from UnrealSP...

NEW TOYS!
1. Hand of Vizak (NALI ONLY) In the Nali Campaign, you will get this weapon. Primary fire launches rapid fire energy bolts, second sprays five. RECENT FIXES: Oops-BLUE bolts were glowing green :P Fixed now, but not yet available to public
2. Nuke Sprayer (SECRET) Primary Fire: Rapid fire Merc Rockets! Sec. Fire: Not one, not two, But FIVE Redeemer Warheads launched at once. FIXES: Redeemer Warheads from this gun can't be shot down anymore. THey would collide with each other coming out of the barrel WAY too often, killing the player
3. Short Range Mortar (ALL): Pri. Fire launches a Flak Shell. Sec. Fire launches FIVE Mortar Shells (Like flak, but deadlier)
4. Nali RUnecaster (ALL): Primary Fire: Fires Arrows. Sec. Fire: Masive discharge of magical power. Rocket jumping? Try Runecaster Jumping!
5. Maximum Yield Rocket Launcher (ALL): Pri. Fire is Rapid Fire Rockets. Sec. Fire is five rockets at once-FUN
6. Sky Edge: Most efficient way to fill a room with bouncing razor blades
7. Skaarj Battle Rifle: Skaarj Projectiles.
8. BattleHammer Total Anihalation Gun: (SECRET) Pri. Fire rapid Gasbag Belches. Sec. Fire Five Warlord Rockets.
9. ProtoBlast (SKAARJ ONLY): Primary fire is Rapid Fire Shock Rifle Spheres. Sec. Fire is multiple Plasma Spheres.

Skaarj Dark Sentinel. This guy is the Trooper equivalent of the Warbrand.
Ah, yes, um... After making your escape in a Skaarj Shuttle, an idiot pilot (Not you) manages to slam into a cave.
Your first encounter with the Skaarj Warbrand.
The Skaarj War Brand. The War Brand and the Dark Sentinel are never far apart, and you will either fight them together or one after the other... THis guy is REALLY fast, and capable of killing a 100 health person in 3 hits (45 dmg/slash)
WHo's this handsome devil :D ? That's the first Hero you will encounter. Heroes have special abilities that make them a LOT better than standard marines in combat. ZACMAN is the Military Commander. You encounter him on the first map, and like all followers, he will follow you until he is killed SPECIALS: Cannot drown. START HEALTH: 1337, but can only recover to 100 hp, so be careful with him :P WEAPON: Vulcan (NW2) or Minigun (Bug changes it in map 2 for some reason)
The new look Razorjack! (TACUT.RazorBob) Nice new red projectiles that have a cool lookin' tail! Firing modes are now the same as the Liandri Ripper. Ripper is still gonna be included, but as a weapon for a different species...

Okay, I'm making an SP mod to go on the ONP base (Follower class won't work unless done this way)
I'm a little lazy, so I don't wanna type out the whole storyline again (It's pretty long) so here's a link:
http://www.thedanesjoint.com/showthread ... 81#post181
I'll put some screens up when I get the chance
For anyone who wants to see the new creature classes in action, they're at http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4zjjtzzo ... RJTEST.zip NOTE: No new meshes, and the Krall Shaman will be on the players team in the actual game. You need to download Nali Weapons II Version X to run (http://www.feralidragon.ut99.org/index. ... =Downloads)
Also needs Monster hunt, because I always test my new creatures in MH-That way I can get an accurate estimate on how many NEG Troopers I should provide in the real thing (http://www.planetmonsterhunt.com/)

My apologies, this info is a **Little** outdated. I've fixed the Weapon Swapping bug, so all is well with that.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
Delacroix
Adept
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Post by Delacroix »

zacman, I must express my gratitude to you. Your black and red Warbrand skins work with the Skaarj Warrior player model for U1 and this adds two skins into my collection.
gopostal

Post by gopostal »

I'm not a good skinner Zac but if you need help in the S.Pawn AI or with the followers subclass code let me know.