Skin Problem

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
bredpit

Re: Skin Problem

Post by bredpit »

How to fix problem with M2\WarBoss model in player setup? I found some mutator that solves this problem, but accidentally deleted it and forgot its name.

[youtube]ev5kxlIN4UE&feature=plcp[/youtube]
P.S. sorry for my english (I'm from Ukraine)
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Well i think i really cant help you with that, Although i fixed your posts, the link was pretty messy and nearly useless
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

I couldn't open the video and I'm not sure what problem your having, but will this help?
http://www.pseudorandom.co.uk/2001/paradox/bonuspack4/
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

bredpit wrote:How to fix problem with M2\WarBoss model in player setup? I found some mutator that solves this problem, but accidentally deleted it and forgot its name.
This issue I'm very familiar with. There's nothing wrong with the model, it's just how it looks in the selection window.

Some of the newer models, and i don't know why, when you're viewing them via the selection window have such a specific set to their form that if you switch to any other model after you look at it, that model will be crunched into the same position of the model that started the issue to begin with.

I first ran into this with a model, name i forget, that was essentiall a battle-ape, came with orangutang and gorilla and chimpanzee skins. Thing was massive but stooped in the traditional crouched legs, leaning forward, resting on it's toes and knuckles. After I looked at it, just about every other model I viewed would be stuck in the same position the battle ape had been...

...but no worries, this doesn't effect how they look when you're actually playing.

I'll try and recreate and show some examples later.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
bredpit

Post by bredpit »

ut-marginally enhanced fix problem with warboss and mark 2 animated. But it adds new player setup
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

bredpit wrote:ut-marginally enhanced fix problem with warboss and mark 2 animated. But it adds new player setup
I have thaT.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758