Unreal Skaarj Trooper Camouflage pack

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
jaypeezy
Experienced

Unreal Skaarj Trooper Camouflage pack

Post by jaypeezy »

EDIT: The original link in the OP is, of course, long dead. So, I figured I should provide an updated link should anyone come across this. Medor has done an excellent job of preserving so many UT99 files, it's really great. Hats off to him!

http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Sk ... moPack.rar

Hello, everyone.

I've always really liked something about certain Unreal 1 models, their simplicity I guess. Reminds me of the times I played Unreal 1 endlessly, good times indeed. So, I decided to release a sort of tribute to my favorite player model from Unreal - the Skaarj Trooper.

This package has full team support. Camouflage patterns were free, non-copyrighted ones I found online, modified a bit to show the patterns better on the models (so, shrunken). The patterns are a bit more subtle on some of the team colors than others; I did this intentionally, for variety. I guess these might make cool skins to use on custom SkaarjTrooper pawns as well, in a single player map or campaign. I wouldn't mind the usage at all, just refer to the ReadMe file.

Hope you all enjoy it! Let me know if you find any problems with the files or something.
Last edited by jaypeezy on Sat May 09, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Unreal Skaarj Trooper Camouflage pack

Post by EvilGrins »

Okay, those are really cool. Granted your image link doesn't work so great, I gotta copy & paste the URL to see it. Still, nice skins!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
jaypeezy
Experienced

Re: Unreal Skaarj Trooper Camouflage pack

Post by jaypeezy »

D'ah poop. Works fine for me, idk. The same image is in the .RAR file anyhow. So as long as you can download that and get it working, np.

Glad you like them though! This would be the first thing I've released to the Unreal/UT community, so I'm pretty glad. I spent so much time messing around with this little project I figured I might as well finish it up/share it.

Now if only I could do the same for the rest of the OldSkool U1 Models... :|