{dFb} *BS* Tribute skin.

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

{dFb} *BS* Tribute skin.

Post by {dFb}VanQuisher »

{dFb} *BS* Tribute skin.
Ok so we have been working on some new skins and after much debate we finally came up with what we think is a great idea and a great skin. We call it the {dFb} *BS* Tribute skin.

A little back story: Some of you may not know but back before we started the {dFb} Clan most of us here were part of a clan known as the *BS* (Black Sheep) For most of us this was our first clan and first experience with the sniper style side of UT.

Ultimately these were a great bunch of guys but we moved on and so did they. But we still hold a soft spot for our old clan and friends. With that being said we took the old BS guest skin and brought it back to life to be seen once again with a few slight changes, including a *BS* badge on the shoulder as tribute to them and the dFb clan logo and tag on the back.

I got with *BS*Sueysyde and came up with a great skin for public use from the dFb clan.The High resolution detail on this skin is amazing.If you make skins you might want to down load this skin and look at it in game to see what i really mean by high res.You will be impressed by the vivid colors and detail.
Any info about how to make such a colorful detailed skins ,and or for a map texture pack ,I am here to help you out .Come check it out in game on our servers or download it and check it out for your self .

We are using the skin as a clan skin and also as our guest skin. So feel free to download the skin and use it to play on the server.

http://www.dfbgaming.com/dFb-BS-Tribute.rar

papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: {dFb} *BS* Tribute skin.

Post by papercoffee »

I fixed the pictures! :wink:
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

LOL ty .
Cause I suck at posting pics lol.( I really do )
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

This skin is pretty sweet.

My only criticism, hopefully constructive, is that the team colors on the torso have a faded look for the details. You can still see the cybernetics through the team color but they look faded/foggy.

Then again, it does kinda look like the T/C was laminated on with plastic, kinda like in the movie i Robot.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

I wanted you to see trough them .The resolution is 1024x1024x1024 dpi....
32 bit in game , Looks way diff in just a screen shot you know .
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

EvilGrins wrote: the team colors on the torso have a faded look for the details. You can still see the cybernetics through the team color but they look faded/foggy.

Then again, it does kinda look like the T/C was laminated on with plastic, kinda like in the movie i Robot.
That would be a thing called subtlety.
Not one of your specialities I know ;)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Dr.Flay wrote:
EvilGrins wrote: the team colors on the torso have a faded look for the details. You can still see the cybernetics through the team color but they look faded/foggy.

That would be a thing called subtlety.
Not one of your specialities I know ;)
Well, with Microsoft Paint aren't you able to make such subtleties ...Grins, what do you think about to change to Gimp??... it's for free and can do much more than Paint.
Even GrafX2 is better then paint ...and also free.

Edit-------------------------------------------------

Found an alternative to Gimp http://pinta-project.com/
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

I use cs5 for most everything I mess with .
There are so many torrent sites now ,you can get and use what ever you want for free these days .

I have used Gimp in the past and i do like it for quick projects.