Kevlar Nali Skins

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Acoma
Average

Kevlar Nali Skins

Post by Acoma »

So uhh I guess I made some skins or whatever :|

The initial idea was to take some monster armor pieces (like the brutes) and slap it on the nali, but then I ended up deciding to use the kevlar pickup from unreal 1

and I think to get the team colors to work properly you need to have the bonus pack fix which adds "New Nali" and "fixed cow"(or something)

this: bp1fix.zip

All three have team coloring, and the priest has his tattoos.

Team Color Preview

Unfortunately I can't figure out exactly how to fix them. Currently the skins' textures from the .txd all show up on the character menu (t_nali_3 and so on all get listed instead of being invisible)

It's not that big of an issue, but it would be nice to know how to correct it, so if anyone knows, by all means do tell.

I also made some voice packs for the Nali and WarCow, making all of their speech moo's and oubadah's instead of having some male1 sounds mixed in.

Nali/Cow Voice Fix

Some other guy did this, but he added in some really odd sounds that ruined it for me (battle cattle and nali two)

I made the skins manually by creating a new .int file and importing the textures into unrealed
I tried using the skin maker, but found that it compresses the textures and makes them look shite (if someone knows how to avoid this please tell me)

And uhh, I guess that's it.

Oh, whoops, forgot the skins themselves: Kevlar Nalis
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Kevlar Nali Skins

Post by papercoffee »

Oh cool!! ...new Nali skins what doesn't look crap... :mrgreen:
Nice work ...the Team-color ones are great.

This reminds me to get back to my Idea of the "fighting Nalis" for NW3
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Kevlar Nali Skins

Post by UnrealGGecko »

The team coloured ones look like they're ready to play rugby or something :loool: :gj: I like it! :tu: