Disappearing Skins

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Raviex
Average

Disappearing Skins

Post by Raviex »

I fired up my UT game this morning and all the default skins were gone. I checked the ini file and they were all there. I hadn't done anything to it. Anyone ever have this happen? Not only this but I see the bots have disappeared from my mutiplayer set up game . . . and all the default games are missing. Any suggestions?
Screenshot showing the classes available
Screenshot showing the classes available
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Disappearing Skins

Post by EvilGrins »

The pic above is a Male Commando model, with a skin on it... even though you don't have Male Commandos listed under classes there. Guessing if that default model is viewable then the files that make it haven't gone away, probably the others too. So, they're still there but not showing in your selection window.

Which is weird, regardless.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Raviex
Average

Re: Disappearing Skins

Post by Raviex »

EvilGrins wrote:The pic above is a Male Commando model, with a skin on it... even though you don't have Male Commandos listed under classes there. Guessing if that default model is viewable then the files that make it haven't gone away, probably the others too. So, they're still there but not showing in your selection window.

Which is weird, regardless.
All the skin files are in the system folder. Female commando, Female soldier, etc . . . all are there just not showing. The ut-driver.int picked up the commando skins which is why it is on screen. What confuses me is that even the game types have disappeared as well as the tabs for bots on multiplayer.

Nevermind . . . found the issue. When swapping skin files the botpack file got moved also. Problem solved.