These Bot things will become too complex and then bugs are not gonna be fun, MonsterWayPoint is helpful if it is wisely used (evidences are old maps) - and all these are for a limited number of people because others are BOT-HATERS - such a fart convinced me to run stealth without showing nothing any longer - and it's better this way. Mapper should learn Bot Pathing and that's all story LiandriConflict and LiandriInvasion are maps showing that ORDERING WayPoints is the key and not other stuff which will need pathing hacks with NO MAPPER will handle - proved already. I can make Bot even to fire an objective right from map itself without blabbering MH, this stuff is doable if mapper is an advanced one and not only at cube drawer stage, seriously...
And now back to a conformed release. THIS IS a bit of heavy TASK. Why ? Because Old Weapons are crap - unless we don't want them properly fixed, fixing them will involve changing effects and stuff which won't be that Net compatible with default MH player.
- Combo from ASMD - non audible - fixing needs a tiny change + decal "which doesn't work ON Line" - suuuure, only Shockrifle has decal with no issues - I really don't have issue there - issue comes at compatibility with default MH - to not forget this thing AMPLIFIED which needs an additional combo type and a Net RingExplosion with decals;
- Grenade has a silent explosion - also it needs another NETWORK explosion type;
- SeekingRocket - for sure doesn't have smoke trails a little rework is required - main rocket changes so to speak;
- OLFlak - this is an utter mess, it remains stuck at 0 ammo with some funny quote somewhere "flak ammo is bugged" sureee, an ammo with no code is bugged
- a new quadsh!t requires that class replacement in player - really it's an entire rework because it was a nothing;
- automag with super duper akimbo is bugged at "handlepickupquery" - simple has no bugs so we have AKIMBO bugs happily created;
- GesBioRifle - is bugged at AltFiring chapter passing over normal firerate and projectile is crapped up - fixing needs a new thing in player - also RemoteRole for that "biogel" is wrong. For 100% bug-free things it needs new stuff in player;
- these player things are also completed with MonsterProjectiles - another split is required then with hours of tests.
I must think at a test map with full stuff for doing checks... grrr...
I might think even at renaming them and complete replacements because really they have to be gone as fake as they are - all "OL" "OS" things bugged - and we ask why MH was crashing LOL
, it's full of crap, that's why.
Given these "super duper" old weapons, they have to be part of a separate package to get a MUST Download else default MH player probably will crash or will run wacky - I don't even want to know what will happen. Implementing HUD fix was not that heavy but this task with weapons. Or... rewriting OLWeapons and calling them from there because is just a stupid duplicate class without required fixes. For me UIWeapons are not part of action - they are sucks as the concept to handle client decals from server - dunnno who the heck has this idea, player uses what wants, server should mind his business not player business. Then, we have good looking maps from old times having them, we have to put them on the right way, at least if you don't pay attention at them then I'll do these by myself because I want trash out once forever.
To summarize, there is some work to do at compatibility chapter - Bot is my last concern - I consider it solved as long as all known old maps are working this way and even improved (no more rushing like an ass) and Bot Support is doable veeery simple as it was in 2002 - it needs only a bit fine tuning and nothing else.