- Posts: 506
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
- Personal rank: UNREAL
I tried to make a custom fragment sublass one that would extend the lifespan of the fragment to the maximum limit. I managed to do that by setting it's lifespan to a pretty big number.
I also wanted to make the fragment have a lot more hitpoints, so it wouldn't vanish if gets shot. I failed to do this tho. Can't find the string in it's script that would refer to this property.
Can you help me with this please?
The fragments should have the same physic a book has. This should be a bit easier to implement.
- Posts: 9259
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 3766
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
- Personal rank: -Retired-