Of course, I am willing to compensate for the work within reasonable limitation.
Please get in touch with me either here, via e-mail (email@example.com) or in Discord (dbl.u#4205) if you are willing/interested to help me out. I’d greatly appreciate your message.
The script in question is “PGSpectatorOverlay” (2021) which is based on the well know UTV. I’ve added the files in my possession below.
I’m looking to get at least the following changed (see red markings on screenshot as well):
- Remove “Current map” info in the top section.
- Remove accuracy (“Acc.”) info in the player stats on the left.
- Make health and armour of spectated player visible in the top right corner again.
- Change graphics for flag and amp carrier on the player stats on the left to a red/blue (flags) and green (amp) dot.
- Vertically align the power-ups info on the right with the player info on the left.
- Add flag carrier covers (from SmartCTF) to the player stats on the left instead of accuracy info.
- Add power-ups percentage per team (from SmartCTF) between power-up name and timer in the power-ups info.
- Maybe clean up the code by removing what is not necessary anymore, striping it down as much as possible and concentrate it in as least files as possible to make future editing easier.