Adding subtracting Hud & Scoreboard

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
konc3pt

Adding subtracting Hud & Scoreboard

Post by konc3pt »

ok so heres my dilema ....

I run Eut_1G mainly for it's Advanced hud , scoreboard. Works great in CTF DM TDM etc. But in CTF4 (multi team) the eut hud doesn't work. I want to make eut scoreboard compatible with the ctf4 hud & mod if possible or implement some other scoreboard.

I also run 3 team deathmatch. Eut hud & scoreboard runs on this gametype. Works fine for blue & red. Green and gold show scores on hud and on your own game hud. Bu the scoreboard only will display red & Blue Players. You cant see the score or players on gold & green .

Smartctf 4d doesn't work either, Iv'e tried a combination of both with dynamic package loader yet still doesn't work.

ctf4 displays normal ctf4 hud & scoreboard (stock ut) with eut because its a different gameclass. with smartctf it dispalys smartctf scoreboard but red will be red , but blue green and gold will be displayed blue

3 tdm displays EUT hud but scoreboard does not support multiple teams.

Ideally we want one fix that fixes both problems and eut smart ctf scoreboard & hud or smartctf will be able to display all things correctly.
I really prefer smartctf altho it's functionality and capability are dwarfed compared to eut. I'd like Smartctf function and scoreboard (thats always displays on f1) along with the acc/eff hud from eut compatible in ctf4.

Realistically...... who knows?