Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:Is a great looking guy and very smart can compil that :what:

http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=To ... demo34.rar
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: udemo34

Post by Chamberly »

I think someone did compile v3.4 awhile back... or I must be wrong... lack of memory but it's when I was new to the whole demo thing many months ago.

I remember telling someone about using v3.4 and I have to use v3.3 or demo won't work. Odd... sadly I can't find the file that I had. :<
Sektor

Post by Sektor »

I compiled udemo 3.4.
Enjoy it. :)
Attachments
udemo34.zip
udemo 3.4 beta compiled version.
(157.89 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Well 1. What's that thing?
And 2:
[quote="Sektor"][/quote]
Who are you? No offense but, should we rly trust and run dll's from a person who made its first post after months it was joining the forum, just to attach a compiled mod? .o.
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

1) it is a compiled version of the source in the first post.
It is an update for the UT demo recorder (easier to use with Xconsole)

@sektor2111 do you have a clone ?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Are you awake, finally ? Sektor has joined forum a few months ago (February if I read well) and nobody asked him(/her ?) nothing. Suddenly we have a Woow. Good morning ! Why you just don't check "Locations" as a matter of fact ?

Meh, Sektor... why you did not use Cyrax ? Cyrax is yellow and a good looking one, and also a cyberdine prototype...
Maybe you have been inspired from Krido > Krid or whatever such duplicates... I'm not disturbed anyway...
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

I can't tell if these 2 are the same or not. It's questionable, of course I have nothing to check for IP checks and all that permission jazz. But honestly, having an account that is close to other will be confusing to some. Like me, I can't trust it unless admin approved.

But PrinceOfFunky, if you ever played online or watched demos, this is like an updated version of demo manager v3.3. You can check out more about it @ http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... hp?t=29298
Last edited by Chamberly on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

First of all, this new Sektor is just too happy (he uses friendly smiley) and no rant about anything.
Second he talks too less compared to sektor2111.
And third ...Flay can check the IP. And should have, before asking a confusing question. :wink:

Those two are different persons. End of discussion.
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

papercoffee wrote:Those two are different persons. End of discussion.
There is no problem to mask the IP address of the host you are sitting at - for example just use a proxy server. So it is no problem to create two different accounts using to different IP addresses.
The proof only works in the other direction: if you have two actions (connections) from two hosts with the same IP within a small time window, you can nearly be sure that the host is the same as before. Furthermore with the IP address you can only identify the host, not the person.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Barbie wrote:
papercoffee wrote:Those two are different persons. End of discussion.
There is no problem to mask the IP address of the host you are sitting at - for example just use a proxy server. So it is no problem to create two different accounts using to different IP addresses.
The proof only works in the other direction: if you have two actions (connections) from two hosts with the same IP within a small time window, you can nearly be sure that the host is the same as before. Furthermore with the IP address you can only identify the host, not the person.
Typical you omit the other evidences .... :ironic:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Barbie wrote:There is no problem to mask the IP address of the host you are sitting at - for example just use a proxy server. So it is no problem to create two different accounts using to different IP addresses.
Woow, that's interesting indeed, the problem is exactly what I said before. Are you Awake ?
While I was arguing a bit with some "Posters" Suddenly a new Sektor has joined. I was thinking that one of my "Fans" was aiming to annoy me with this new "ID". So I was waiting an admin to figure what's going on - no sound for months. After months finally Voodoo Magic has been discovered. Good, finally we have stopped sleeping on shoes.

Like a note:
I'm using a proxy ONLY if I need that with any matter - these proxy servers might be purposedly done for tracking (Who is hidding and why ?) - so I don't trust them, as a matter of fact. So if you are smart enough it is advisable to avoid them and stay normal. Aside... a genius question: :loool: WHY SHOULD I trigger things like this, since I could create a totally different account to not create anything suspicious using an ID completely changed and not a similar one ? Do speak... :| .
Then a smarty background check operated with "skill" will show final results about these 2 guys if are the same or not. Until to have evidences it is advisable to stop bullshitting non-senses because this doesn't help nobody. Topic is about UDEMO34 (which I don't use) not about ID-s.
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

I would have posted my build... but it has features to spot cheaters so i've kept it private for admin usage lol.
BTW what compiler are you using to build native packages?

Sektorka is that you?
======================

sektor2111 wrote:While I was arguing a bit with some "Posters" Suddenly a new Sektor has joined.
Take a look at the credits... viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5653
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Heh, more people are being confused, a few days ago I even received a PM related to Siege and gratitude for helping Higor at Siege. The fact is I don't play Siege, so I'm sorry if "Cyrax" suddenly has decided to make a forum soup and to spread confusions. But... I'm not that much disturbed for being credited for things which did not do... it's just unfair.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Checked both of Sektors... both have different IP's and emails, so we have 2 different people here people :)

Just in case... one of you wanna change your username to avoid further confussion? :tongue:
Sektor

Post by Sektor »

Higor wrote:BTW what compiler are you using to build native packages?
Visual Compiler 2008 (v9)
Higor wrote: Sektorka is that you?
Yes I'm, from UnrealKiller.
Hello my friend! :)