beta masterserver interface

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
Darkelarious
Skilled
Personal rank: 333networks admin

beta masterserver interface

Post by Darkelarious »

Ok guys, it has been a while since the last development. While I have been busy at home and at work, I finally found the time to continue with this interface for the 333networks masterserver.

The beta can be found on http://dev.333networks.com/
Right now, we are not using https yet, but that is still on the planning (with the Mozilla Let's Encrypt initiative). Furthermore, right now I am using a temporary database, so consider that if you decide to make an account, it will be lost by the time the site is officially released.

So what is new?
- obviously, the different lists: it shows all games that are (theoretically) supported and all games that have more than one server online
- country flags! a lot of people asked for these and we finally got it working!
- easy browsing: sort servers, search through them, browse by server name
- user logins: you can now register and log in (this is a functionality that will slowly be expanded with time and requests, specific supported domains/content will be announced with the official release)
- favourites: when you have a 333networks account, you can add your favourite servers to your own list and have them available with one click!

There are still a few things left, like a privacy policy, a good house style and general content, but I would like to think that we're making progress. We are very interested in your feedback and your user experience.
Please tell us everything you miss, like, do not like and think that can be done better.
--Darkelarious
Masterserver | Discord Channel
Oh, and we still are ready to receive donations. The url works, right? It doesn't seem to be doing anything...
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: beta masterserver interface

Post by Chamberly »

Awesome! :thuup: :mrgreen:
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?