Proper section for new Mutators, Maps, etc

Do you want to say something about UT99.org?
Buggie
Godlike

Proper section for new Mutators, Maps, etc

Post by Buggie »

What is proper section for new content?

1. Report new Downloads (If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here)
2. Subforum on Discussions like Mutators for Mutators. (Search, find and discuss about Mutators!)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Proper section for new Mutators, Maps, etc

Post by papercoffee »

"Report new Downloads" for everything not made by you or if it's made by you but was started and uploaded to a different forum or moddb or game-banana etc.

"Modifications" for every Mod (Game modes, total conversion, Weapon-packs etc.) you have made and want to promote it and upload it here.
"Mutators" for every Mutator you have made and want to promote and upload it here. Like your 'Mutator "Gift From Decoration" for MonsterHunt'.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Proper section for new Mutators, Maps, etc

Post by EvilGrins »

I'm a little fussy on that. I frequently use both, as a lot of what I find may be new to me but has been out for years... so it sometimes goes under New Downloads or just in the section that fits it best.

Usual logic I use is it goes in its specific section if I want to discuss it, or it goes under New Downloads if I just want to share what I've found.

That's kinda why I started this thread · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4177 · as we discuss monsters a lot on this forum but there wasn't an actual "monsters" section.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758