+1 or Liking of posts

Do you want to say something about UT99.org?
UT99.org

+1 or Liking of posts

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Hi, Very quickly, I have started a thread here and want to know who's interested without them actually having to bump it back to the front page every time with posts. Knowing there are people interested and awaiting something would motivate me a huge deal. I don't know what forums you are using so I don't know what's available. Nevertheless throwing the suggestion out there. Thanks
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: +1 or Liking of posts

Post by Feralidragon »

It's a nice idea, but it's up to Shade though to implement it...
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:yeah I don't know how it would work. Both of those could work or could be abused. A like count so I can get a guage of people who might be following the thread. And a +1 System that auto puts the thread up on on the front page if it goes over a certain amount it would still be considered newsworthy or new. something like reddit.com

Ferali you would know what I am talking about because you had to keep releasing movies of your unfinished project. I can't even find the thread I started. And Ferali and admins, I wanted to point you to the posts where I talk about Changing GUIDs, Hex editing and making serverside DLLs because I think some of what I posted should be harder information to obtain. [Posts are hard to find now!]. I am of the mindset we should try and get on epic's good side with this stuff so this site can be officially recognized. up to you
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

This forum is hosted on
http://www.phpbb.com

it's at the bottom of the site :wink: