Forgot old account

Do you want to say something about UT99.org?
acid2

Forgot old account

Post by acid2 »

I cant login to Acid and I got rid of my old email either kor3yx@gmail or korey.omg@gmail

either way they are both gone.. Can someone get this account email over to my actual acid account so i can change my password? Or at least merge them =/
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Forgot old account

Post by Feralidragon »

I switched your first email with your new email between both accounts.
To have the same for both I would have to eliminate your new account, and as you told me you already sent an email to someone else, so if I deleted it you wouldn't be able to receive a reply.
In case he replies, you won't get notifications from this new account (since the notification will go to such non-existing email address), so perhaps you better check periodically, or resend the PM from your old account so I can delete this new one.

As for the password, since I set your new email with your old account, just use the password recovery feature to get a new password.
Just of the sake of clarification: your old account is called Acid.OMG (since there's another Acid account).
acid2

Post by acid2 »

I tried doing a pwd reset for acid with my current email but it couldnt be found... Doesnt phpbb allow you to merge this account into my acid account somehow?
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

No, the standard install doesn't have that option.
It would need to be made through a mod, script or a direct query to the DB, which I have no permissions to do besides being overly risky.
As for the email, sent you a PM.