2 New CTF maps created +3 more.(new)

If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here

2 New CTF maps created +3 more.(new)

Postby Terraniux » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Last edited by Terraniux on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Terraniux
Masterful
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby OjitroC » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:35 pm

That's good - just to note though the links don't work as they are truncated - and there's a problem with CTF-Backally.zip as it won't unzip and is only 4Kb in size. Thanks though for pointing to these.
User avatar
OjitroC
Inhuman
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby Barbie » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:02 pm

OjitroC wrote:just to note though the links don't work as they are truncated
Use http://crystalunreal.com/index.php?s=7 for an overview of downloadable stuff there.

OjitroC wrote:there's a problem with CTF-Backally.zip as it won't unzip and is only 4Kb in size
The web server throws an Error 404: file does not exist on the http link crystalunreal.com/Iframes/Downloads/MyMaps/CTF-Backally.zip. It's a common Windows user mistake if they get in touch with *ix systems: file system is case sensitive there.
Try CTF-BackAlly instead as filename :lol:


PS: no, I'm not the maintainer of that web suite nor related to them^^.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
User avatar
Barbie
Godlike
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: moved without proper hashing

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby EvilGrins » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:22 pm

OjitroC wrote:That's good - just to note though the links don't work as they are truncated - and there's a problem with CTF-Backally.zip as it won't unzip and is only 4Kb in size. Thanks though for pointing to these.

...and people wonder why I use tinyurl so often.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6122
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby OjitroC » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:27 pm

I see - so the error is in that link on Terraniux's site - the zip file CTF-BackAlly does exist.
User avatar
OjitroC
Inhuman
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby Terraniux » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:10 am

Oops sorry I'll change the links. Typo's :barf:
Edit: Fixed links

All should be good now.
Terraniux
Masterful
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby UnrealGGecko » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Terraniux wrote:They are for modded servers like RL , sniper, flak, etc.


I don't like the sound of this but gonna download them anyways and check the readme...

readme wrote:This is map is made for special mod server, like rocket / sniper / flak etc.
There is no ammo or weapons to collect.



DAMN!! :mad2:


ok... sorry bout that, I'm calm now... at least bots are picking the flag, so that's good...

only checked BackAlley so far, it's a AndAction kind of map with no weapons (but with armor around). Every once in a while some random message appear regarding the theme of the map, which is pretty cool, making the place a bit more lively (if that makes sence). Dat Skybox tho looks sweet. :shock: :thuup: . Was there any way to make those car meshes have collision? At least bots are picking the flag, so that's good...

WEAPONZ PLZZZZZ!!!!1!!1!

EDIT: also, a quick search on medor's gave me that there is indeed a map called CTF-Donut already :sad2:
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
User avatar
UnrealGGecko
Site Staff
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby Terraniux » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 pm

I understand. No worries there's more where what came from.
For modded servers it is often hard to find suitable maps to put on a nice 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 , so they deserve maps too. :highfive:

For offline-play you can put in a mutator to simulate. Like rocket match.
Terraniux
Masterful
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby UnrealGGecko » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Terraniux wrote:For offline-play you can put in a mutator to simulate. Like rocket match.

Or I could just edit some weapons in it and keep the edit for myself, that sounds good? :twisted:
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
User avatar
UnrealGGecko
Site Staff
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby EvilGrins » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:45 pm

No weapons, huh?

Sounds like an ideal time to bust out the melee weapons!

Is there a melee to slap people who get in your way??
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6122
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby papercoffee » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:48 pm

EvilGrins wrote:No weapons, huh?

Sounds like an ideal time to bust out the melee weapons!

Is there a melee to slap people who get in your way??

*cough* FryingPan *cough*
User avatar
papercoffee
Site Staff
 
Posts: 9046
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby EvilGrins » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:14 pm

papercoffee wrote:*cough* FryingPan *cough*

Can just see paper now...
Image
"You get back here with my flag, you sum'bitch!"
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6122
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby Renegade » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Screens please :P
User avatar
Renegade
Adept
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 3:01 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Personal rank: Vigilante

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby Terraniux » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:45 pm

UnrealGecko wrote:
Terraniux wrote:For offline-play you can put in a mutator to simulate. Like rocket match.

Or I could just edit some weapons in it and keep the edit for myself, that sounds good? :twisted:


Sure go ahead. :wink:
Terraniux
Masterful
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: 2 New CTF maps created

Postby papercoffee » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:59 pm

EvilGrins wrote:
papercoffee wrote:*cough* FryingPan *cough*

Can just see paper now...
Image
"You get back here with my flag, you sum'bitch!"

You know, that you can send your teammates after the FC by whacking them in his direction?
User avatar
papercoffee
Site Staff
 
Posts: 9046
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Next

Return to Report new Downloads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest