New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here
Post Reply
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

Post by EvilGrins » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:31 am

http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

Post by EvilGrins » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Finally got around to trying this... I hate it.

No bot-pathing and it's a duo-skilled bunnytrack map.

I'm not really a BT player.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:

User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 4076
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

Post by sektor2111 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:07 pm

EvilGrins wrote:No bot-pathing and it's a duo-skilled bunnytrack map.
You shouldn't expect Bot Pathing at Bot haters, see some topic at Fuzz. However I'm waiting next Kardiologist, Derdak, Rob, etc. - those dudes are what I call "MH mappers" - Design, Bot, Story, even having some flaws you can enjoy such stuff.

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:01 pm

sektor2111 wrote:I'm waiting next Kardiologist, Derdak, Rob, etc. - those dudes are what I call "MH mappers" - Design, Bot, Story, even having some flaws you can enjoy such stuff.
What maps have they done?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:

User avatar
sektor2111
Godlike
Posts: 4076
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: On the roof.

Re: New MonsterHunt map @ Fuzzy's

Post by sektor2111 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:44 am

Grep Map files for those strings (names), you find them, of course I forgot others but it's less relevant right now...

Post Reply