CTF maps from another forum

If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here

CTF maps from another forum

Postby EvilGrins » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:20 am

http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
EvilGrins
Godlike

Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: CTF maps from another forum

Postby sektor2111 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Some paths are borked there... I'm not interested.
sektor2111
Godlike

Postby UnrealGGecko » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:44 am

I already had that Braveheart map, checked the apple locations and... well... Now I know why sektor isn't interested. :mrgreen:

I might play around in the editor with these a bit more to practice bot-pathing... if I ever get the time and motivation to do that.. :P
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Postby sektor2111 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Correction (my bad here for not posting complete info)
I was checking that remake of LavaGiant called WaterGiant or something like this. If LavaGiant was enough good as it was at A.I. play, the remake went turned into a borked thing (I don't dare to test it) - I don't know a good reason for doing this. As a mention, I'm one of those playing CTF with 7-8 Bots (4 vs 4 or 4 vs 5 ) and I'm not interested when Bot goes retarded with no challenge - and this is more than annoying. Each time at some remake announced I'm expecting "IMPROVEMENTS" not a thing worst than original. Conclusion: given said "re-work" at old map - the rest being by the same author I'm automated to not even look at them as long as this configuration exist in a version with suffix "fix" - I gotta admit, I might be too stupid for understanding what means "FIX" when actually is nothing to match my translation for "fix". That's it, I have my english specific issues and probably that's why I cannot figure what does that means "fix".

If such a map is beautiful and doesn't have BSP bugs I might be intended for setting up a different A.I. party - of course, After finishing my started works first...
UnrealGGecko wrote:I might play around in the editor with these a bit more to practice bot-pathing... if I ever get the time and motivation to do that.. :P
Let me see, sometimes fixing a rebel Brush is a lot more time consuming than adding 30 stupid Nodes (not 295), a tiny mention for all of you, that Kaal guy banned everywhere, without any coding knowledge was able to put up some Bot Support better than some contest mappers - also kids are able to put Bot's ass in action. Why ? Because Bot Pathing is a piece of cake in plane fields and simple geometry, and beside this, guaranteed is not causing any physical pain to mapper and everybody can play that map.
sektor2111
Godlike

Return to Report new Downloads