Red_Fists mapping stuff.

If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here

Re: Red_Fists mapping stuff.

Postby Red_Fist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 pm

DM-Darkzone Quake 1 DM6

I had this for 10 years or more, my hold up was I needed to re-scale the map larger. But I finally finished it off.
Using the invulnerability actor made by Barbie, I also added a Redeemer.
This was a BSP rip so it is one brush.

I didn't test bots a whole lot but they will get around, hope there isn't any major snags but the map is small enough to work even with snags.
There is other versions of this map, but I made it to be as close as Quake 1 version including lighting and the direction of teleporters and tried to place weapons and ammo the same.
Please inform me if there is any files missing ASAP so I can edit the zip, thanks.
Check it out !!!
Attachments
DM_DarkZone_RF.zip
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
ShotDZ.jpg
Binary Space Partitioning
Red_Fist
Godlike

Re: Red_Fists mapping stuff.

Postby Red_Fist » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:09 am

Quake 1 SHUB-NIGGURATH'S PIT DM end redone for UT

I added Barbies invulnerability actor that Quake 1 did not do with their pentagram in this level (I made it an easy secret) but I think it's cool to mow down players and take no damage or fight to get the thing LoL
A BSP Rip, resized for UT, a one brush rip,

The Quake 1 End map I did in year 2004 for UT99, but now it is resized from my first try and better for UT and made to look a little better than Quake, be ready to die die die, it's a mean map.
Attachments
dmq1endrf.zip
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
qendsht.jpg
Binary Space Partitioning
Red_Fist
Godlike

Previous

Return to Report new Downloads