Celd monsterpack

If you have found new Downloads or created something by your own, please announce it here

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby EvilGrins » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:17 pm

JackGriffin wrote:I'm not trying to offend you EG but your post makes absolutely no sense at all

Post wasn't about sense, post was about a monsterpack I had I'd never seen mentioned in this forum so thought maybe others might like it.

What was going on in Hook's forum wasn't really relevant, other than it reminded me of this particular pack.
JackGriffin wrote:It's just my opinion but posting projects without screenshots should be greatly frowned upon

Hey, you know me, I'm normally a screenshot addict.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6194
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby OjitroC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:49 pm

EvilGrins wrote: ... post was about a monsterpack I had I'd never seen mentioned in this forum so thought maybe others might like it.

Yes, interesting to try out; by the way, you know there's a Celd3 pack as well? Don't know if there is a 1 or 2 though.
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby EvilGrins » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:39 am

I didn't know that.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6194
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby Qwerty » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 pm

JackGriffin wrote:Post them directly as attachments. Why does everyone skip the easiest route?



same thing on our forums... i'm like come on people just upload it as an attachment to the forum its effing simple!!
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
Qwerty
Masterful
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: New York
Personal rank: I.T Master

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby EvilGrins » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:13 am

Qwerty wrote:
JackGriffin wrote:Post them directly as attachments. Why does everyone skip the easiest route?

same thing on our forums... i'm like come on people just upload it as an attachment to the forum its effing simple!!

Posting directly as attachments is inefficient. Especially in cases if I'm sharing a specific pic more than 1 place, I'd have to upload it individually each place.

Soon as my usual photo hosting gets sorted out, I'll be back to normal.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
 
Posts: 6194
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Celd monsterpack

Postby JackGriffin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:11 pm

EvilGrins wrote:Posting directly as attachments is inefficient. Especially in cases if I'm sharing a specific pic more than 1 place, I'd have to upload it individually each place.

That logic falls apart very fast when tested. For example it's way easier for me to get to work if I start ignoring stop signs.

You can't use your own comfort level as your metric for how you do things. If you are a valued and contributing member of a group then the values and needs of that group have importance and should be considered when making a decision.

This is just a silly argument to be having. I don't mean to come across as crass but you know it doesn't make sense to post something without a descriptor. Why is this even an issue? It's common sense and good practice.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
JackGriffin
Godlike
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
Personal rank: -Retired-

Previous

Return to Report new Downloads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest