Map packs!

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Re: Map packs!

Post by Carbon »

Yep, like I said, mine is a mirror taken at an unspecified time, before RB was being used to host UT4 - the new UT - files (I think the new UT was under way in 2015). Also, if I'm not mistaken, the site hosted the BU library as well, coming in at about 130GB. Dunno. I got what I got. :)
Superman33
Novice
Personal rank: Gamer

Post by Superman33 »

Do you have any download links that work? because dropbox says file not found.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Well the RushBase stuff is at the Internet Archive (you've probably seen my link above) - also there is the BU stuff - search for AtomicGamer_BeyondUnreal, there are four .tar archives of stuff but you can download individual files should you not want the non UT 99 stuff. Also look for the Unrealism archive which has UT 99 stuff (plus much else of course).

I'm sure I've seen the UT Skins archive around - there may be another link somewhere on this forum so do a search for it. There's a Skincity.zip on medor's site under Skins but that may be the jpgs of the skins rather than the skins themselves but not entirely sure about that.

The Russian mods are also around - I think there's another thread about them on this forum and they are on medor's site (but in their individual archives rather than one large one).
Superman33
Novice

Post by Superman33 »

How do i extract the .warc files?
Dennis
Average

Post by Dennis »

Seems that all links on opening post is broken? Is there a way to download them elsewhere WITHOUT using site ripping tools? I'm specificly interested in the skinscity backup :-)
Fraggers hangout place: http://fraggers.online/
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Superman33 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:13 pm How do i extract the .warc files?
It's .gz not .warc (can you see the file ending .gz?)

Code: Select all

Gzip file
A GZ file is an archive file compressed by the standard GNU zip (gzip) compression algorithm. 
It typically contains a single compressed file but may also store multiple compressed files. 
gzip is primarily used on Unix operating systems for file compression.
The unzip program of your choice should open .gz files easily.
If not get 7zip that tool can handle nearly all compressing methods
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:42 pm Seems that all links on opening post is broken? Is there a way to download them elsewhere WITHOUT using site ripping tools? I'm specificly interested in the skinscity backup :-)
Look for the AtomicGamer_Beyondunreal archive at the Internet Archive - the No 4 TAR (4of4) archive contains stuff from SkinCIty - can't be sure it's all of the skins but there's a LOT. I don't think there's anything there that I didn't already have (after having downloaded the ALLUTSKINS archive) but I was mainly looking for models at the time - so again can't be sure.

------------- UPDATE -----------

Just used my favourite search engine to find this
https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 468295/4#4
A mirror of the ALLUTSKINS zip file courtesy of the fine []KAOS[]Casey at OldUnreal!

It's still worth checking out the BU archive at the Internet Archive for other stuff you may be interested in.
Dennis
Average

Post by Dennis »

OjitroC wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:42 pm Seems that all links on opening post is broken? Is there a way to download them elsewhere WITHOUT using site ripping tools? I'm specificly interested in the skinscity backup :-)
Look for the AtomicGamer_Beyondunreal archive at the Internet Archive - the No 4 TAR (4of4) archive contains stuff from SkinCIty - can't be sure it's all of the skins but there's a LOT. I don't think there's anything there that I didn't already have (after having downloaded the ALLUTSKINS archive) but I was mainly looking for models at the time - so again can't be sure.

------------- UPDATE -----------

Just used my favourite search engine to find this
https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 468295/4#4
A mirror of the ALLUTSKINS zip file courtesy of the fine []KAOS[]Casey at OldUnreal!

It's still worth checking out the BU archive at the Internet Archive for other stuff you may be interested in.
I followed the links but its no longer active either? Caseys link dont start any download but doesnt produce an error message so cant say for sure? Flays mirror links to a russian site so Im not knowing what to download as the zip wont download there either and im affraid to click russian text i am not able to read :loool:

but thanks for trying :tu:
Fraggers hangout place: http://fraggers.online/
f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:55 pm
I followed the links but its no longer active either? Caseys link dont start any download but doesnt produce an error message so cant say for sure? Flays mirror links to a russian site so Im not knowing what to download as the zip wont download there either and im affraid to click russian text i am not able to read :loool:

Strange, Casey's link works for me.
and
_2022-07-10_00-07-11.png
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:55 pm
I followed the links but its no longer active either? Caseys link dont start any download but doesnt produce an error message so cant say for sure?

Sorry to hear that - I tried it eariier and it started OK for me - tried it again just now and it started OK. Perhaps your browser is blocking (some) downloads?

This is the link to the BU archive that contains the SkinCity stuff
https://archive.org/details/AtomicGamer ... nreal.4of4
It's 51GB so there's a lot of other stuff - if you click on Show All Files and then View Contents, you will be able to download individual zips rather than the whole Tar - obviously time consuming but you can check if you already have some of the skins/models.

Didn't see the previous post so perhaps you can just download the zip from the Russian site.
Superman33
Novice

Post by Superman33 »

I just want the map packs. Would you be able to reupload only the map packs to mediafire or dropbox if you don't mind me asking?
Swanky
Adept
Personal rank: Brush Commander

Post by Swanky »

Interesting... haven't caught it before. Bear in mind that I don't want any of mine or FoT maps in those packs should they be reuploaded.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Superman33 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:52 pm I just want the map packs. Would you be able to reupload only the map packs to mediafire or dropbox if you don't mind me asking?
The OP, Carbon, was last on the forum back in February last year so the chances of getting a reupload from that source are sadly probably very slim.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

I hope Carbon is well.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

papercoffee wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:12 am I hope Carbon is well.
Me too - it's a long absence for someone who was a regular on the forum for many years and an abrupt 'disappearance'.