unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Re: unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles

Post by Dr.Flay »

I expect the name MiPony was inspired by eDonkey, but no it is not a p2p program.
It is a multi-threaded download manager specifically for those ad-infested upload sites.
It recognises many, many sites.
See the massive list at the bottom of the page http://www.mipony.net/en/features.php

I originally started with JDownloader (still use it on Linux) and a few others, but found them far too limited.
Currently I don't have java installed on my new Windows PC, and have not yet needed it.
It has a built-it bug/feature request, and it only took a week for them to add Filefront/Gamefront after I asked.
You just send an example link that does not work, and they see what they can do.

I usually have it set to a maximum of 4 files at a time, 4 threads per file, 2 files per site. It also has a throttle, so you can stop it from saturating the network.

Note: It is safer to use the offline installer in my google drive than the web installer on the site, as the rubbish offered by the partner-ware installer can be difficult to find the "decline" button.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

I tried WinHTTrack, working perfect just the downloading speed is horrible.
999999 B/s Is not to much. Under 30 minute I just downloaded 10MB from the hxxp://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/Weapons/
About MiPony, I installed but don't really understand how it's works. I tried to downloading the whole folders but don't work.
But thanks guys for helping, I think will be better if downloading the files manually. It's faster than the other technique.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:@ASLYE702
free.fr only 10 mb 30 minute ? :? There is a mistake here. You have to retry.http://imageshack.com/a/img545/4628/u1cu.jpg
remember you can to download at medor.no-ip.org here the beast day for medor place http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/imag ... 0score.jpg

If you want i can upload by myself on your ftp or with TeamViewer.

@Carbon
I'm sorry I had not noticed this before. This come from AutoIndex PHP Script ?
Maybe someone have a script to rewrite the files.
I am ready to change PHP Script Index if you know of any solutions.

http://imageshack.com/a/img545/4628/u1cu.jpg
Maybe someone have a script to rewrite the files.
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

No need to apologize medor!

If I recall, the free.fr site is pretty fast and the files all come in correct. I guess it is your home site that is unusual. In the past, I tried a number of different configuration scripts in httrack, but they were all problematic. I have since discovered that httrack doesn't do well with some mime types, but that isn't your fault mate, its the software. As always, we all appreciate your great resource.

I will say this; Bit Torrent Sync is a great program for sharing among a smaller group of people and really easy to use. The Dane and I swapped a boatload of files over the weekend (all told nearly 90GB) and it was smooth a silk. Medor, if you are interested in sharing your maps and skins, this is a great way to do it. A small program, install it, point it to a folder to sync, give the "key code" to those who you want to share with and that's it.

Just an idea.
jaypeezy
Experienced

Post by jaypeezy »

awesome that someone's out there with a working archive to all of this awesome UT stuff :thuup: thanks many times, medor!
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

His site can easily be ripped using wget. It's a utility bundled with nearly all Linux Distros but you can download a Windows version and use it. It's command line only but really easy to use.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:
Skillz wrote:His site can easily be ripped using wget. It's a utility bundled with nearly all Linux Distros but you can download a Windows version and use it. It's command line only but really easy to use.

I'm going to try this wget

For other man downloader if i can repair this
Think remember we have not this cheat with your ut-files and AutoIndex .May be can you help me.

AutoIndex.conf.php

Code: Select all

<?php

/*
AutoIndex.conf.php generated by config.php
Part of AutoIndex PHP Script
http://autoindex.sourceforge.net
*/

/*  Required settings:  */

$base_dir = './';
$icon_path = 'index_icons/winxp';
$stylesheet = 'stylesheet.css';

/*  Optional settings:  */

$use_login_system = false;
$allow_uploads = false;
$must_login_to_download = false;
$user_list = '.htpasswd.autoindex';
$allow_file_overwrites = false;
$log_file = '';
$dont_log_these_ips = array(
	"127.0.0.*");
$banned_list = '';
$download_count = '';
$links_file = '';
$description_file = '';
$sub_folder_access = true;
$index = '';
$hidden_files = array(
	"$log_file",
	"$links_file",
	"$description_file",
	"$banned_list",
	"$stylesheet",
	"$download_count",
	"index_icons",
	"languages",
	"*.php",
	".ht*");
$show_only_these_files = array();
$force_download = false;
$bandwidth_limit = 0;
$anti_leech = false;
$enable_searching = true;
$show_dir_size = true;
$folder_expansion = false;
$show_folder_count = false;
$days_new = 10;
$md5_show = true;
$thumbnail_height = 0;
$header = '';
$footer = '';
$header_per_folder = false;
$footer_per_folder = false;
$show_type_column = false;
$show_size_column = true;
$show_date_column = true;
$path_to_language_files = './languages/';
$lang = 'en';
$select_language = false;

?>
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I have no idea what you are asking.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:When you have your ut-files online.
You have installed for AutoIndex PHP Script the i have to.
On your ut-file there is no error name file when we donwload with a copier program.
If you have the files setting save .... can you see the difference with mine in the file AutoIndex.conf.php ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img543/1574/kesx.jpg
Not work with wget and this cmd i have error name and size files

Code: Select all

wget -mrnp unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Try

wget -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

Note the quotes.

Though I do recommend using the -w [seconds] parameter if you don't own the site. Some admins/webmasters wont like you overloading their website(s) using tools such as wget. I generally use a 10 second delay between files when I use it. In fact, most admins/site owners go through great lengths to prevent tools such as this from ripping their web sites. It's a reason why some of the bigger ones use their own "downloader" to send files to you. This makes it nearly impossible to wget in most cases which is, IMHO the best linux command line utility to fetch files. Much faster than downloading it on your home connection and computer, then uploading it back to the server when you can just use wget to download it directly to the server.

wget -w 10 -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

When I did it from my server on it's 100Mbps connection back in the day I would also limit it's download rate using --limit-rate=10m which would limit download to 10Mbps. Since back then a 100Mbps connection could suck the bandwidth out of most servers I didn't want to hog the bandwidth from everyone else.

wget -w 10 --limit-rate=10m -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

You probably don't need the -k parameter, but I've always used it. It converts links to local links. The quotes around the URL should prevent the weird naming issue. Obviously -m is the short way to do "mirror" of a web site and I see you use -np for no parent to prevent it from going to the parent URL which is fine as well. So try this command.

wget -m -np -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

Anyone else wanting to rip from him I would suggest using this command.

wget -w 10 --limit-rate=10m -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

It's been a while since I last used wget, so I can't remember all the parameters. I know I used a lot more than that, but those should get you past that issue. Read the man page (I think in Windows it's -help, but in linux it will be man wget to see all the options you have.

As for the AutoIndex script, I've been using that script for years and years. I'd have to dig up my conf file to see exactly what settings I used to tweak it, but I don't really feel like installing that HDD in my HTPC just to pull a single file off it. Sorry man.

For the record, before I learned how to use wget I used HTTrack to mirror/backup sites too. You'll have to play with the settings and you can get similar results as wget, but it's been over a decade since I last used it so I have no idea where to even look.

edit
Come to think of it their is a parameter that will tell wget to only download specific file extensions. I forget what it is now so I'd have to check the man or help page to see, but you can tell it to only download .zip or .rar files for example and it'll skip everything else that's not needed.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:wget -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles"

Work fine but it's very long to start the real download 2 hours for préparations tree structure.

Have you found your settings file ut-files for comparisons ?

For WinHTTrack it maybe the same ...the real files are here after a long préparations préparations tree structure.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Well then you're on a slow hard drive or something because I just tested the command myself after downloading wget on my Windows laptop. It started downloading almost immediately. I was seeing files fill up the Admin directory almost 5 minutes after initiating the script.

I told you I'm not getting that configuration file. It's stored on a hard drive that would require me to install it into my HTPC to get to it. It's just not worth the hassle to tear the HTPC apart just to test out a hard drive. It's not a big open case like most desktops, it's a mATX sized case that's crammed. The only time I intend to load that hard drive into anything is when I get hosting for ut-files.com.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

I will try it, hope will be better download speed.
Anyway, the Mods and Mutators in the same folder?
hxxp://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Mods/
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:wget -m -k "unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/Mods"
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

*Augh* What?