UT-FILES: A very nice link ;)

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
DLD-RABBIT
Average
Personal rank: *...*

Re: UT-FILES: A very nice link ;)

Post by DLD-RABBIT »

Good Job :tu:
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:Within the next week or two you will find http://ut-files.com/ with all actual updates frome medor.no-ip.org . :agree1:

Thereafter it should be done other updates but not day to days.

This does not mean that I close, but this is just for your service and the preservation of UT . No one database close. :tu:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: A very nice link ;)

Post by papercoffee »

papercoffee wrote:
Skillz wrote:
papercoffee wrote: Yeah definitely... but fact is, that I have no access to ut-files. :( ...maybe just because some idiots got into a fight with the host and got blocked per range IP ban.
*sigh*
You are not blocked. The only reason you are getting redirected to that host is because your DNS hasn't updated yet. You can try flushing your DNS and if that doesn't work then you just have to wait for your ISP's DNS to update itself. Generally they take no more than 48 hours, but I suppose if it's not a big name ISP it might take longer. Alternatively, you could use a different DNS server such as the ones offered by Google: 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8 or simply give it time to update.

ut-files.com has nothing to do with 000webhost.com anymore.
Ah ok ...that explains it
Update:
My DNS has updated your host :gj:
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

Sharing is caring, good job Skillz :tu:

If you at some point want a copy of the files I have on my site just PM me, I don't aim for quantity though, but there might be some files there that are missing from your collection? They are well sorted so you should be able to implement them into your collection easy.
Retired.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Yep, got email, and downloaded something.

I tried to message you a while back, but I have some Unreal2 files and stuff.
If you need to get something
http://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=07A2 ... JGd88GF4mo

I hope the link works.

Thanks Skillz
Binary Space Partitioning
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Hey Skillz!
medor wrote:If you want update your files UT99 i can upload all my files on your ftp; and after you sort that you want to keep ?
Skillz wrote: No don't worry about it, after I get everything running correctly which is my #1 priority at the moment I will just rip your site then upload it all myself.
Can you reply here, if medor's file uploaded in to your file database?
I already want to download he's files but it's too slow, need more than one week for downloading from medor.no-ip.org. :?
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:@ASLYE702 read the entire poste

medor wrote:Within the next week or two you will find http://ut-files.com/ with all actual updates frome medor.no-ip.org . :agree1:

Thereafter it should be done other updates but not day to days.

This does not mean that I close, but this is just for your service and the preservation of UT . No one database close. :tu:

He reply after for send me MP for upload.
I currently have a special access FTP and upload the entire medor"s files.
For the time being i have upload 30 of 129 Go but after that he need to arrange it.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

ASLYE702 wrote:Hey Skillz!
medor wrote:If you want update your files UT99 i can upload all my files on your ftp; and after you sort that you want to keep ?
Skillz wrote: No don't worry about it, after I get everything running correctly which is my #1 priority at the moment I will just rip your site then upload it all myself.
I already want to download he's files but it's too slow, need more than one week for downloading from medor.no-ip.org. :?

Like he already said, he is uploading the files to the server as I type this. Currently he has transferred 51GB worth of data so he's almost halfway done. Once that is done I will transfer the new files to the site so everyone can have access to them on a much, much faster connection.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Skillz wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:Hey Skillz!

Like he already said, he is uploading the files to the server as I type this. Currently he has transferred 51GB worth of data so he's almost halfway done. Once that is done I will transfer the new files to the site so everyone can have access to them on a much, much faster connection.
OMG,Thats really good! :tu: Thanks for do this, you guys are awesome! :mrgreen:
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Total size: 174.0 GB - Fantastic!!
Just a question.
UT-Files will update always with medor's newest files?
Thanks guys for updating UT-Files with medor's files, I starting the UT files download on Friday :P
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:Total size: 174.0 GB - Fantastic!!
Just a question.
Thanks guys for updating UT-Files with medor's files, I starting the UT files download on Friday :P
Yes this is mines but now there is for the moment a lot of duplicates files.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

medor wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:Total size: 174.0 GB - Fantastic!!
Just a question.
Yes this is mines but now there is for the moment a lot of duplicates files.
I think, but now I mean if you will have a new file one week later, I can find it on UT Files?
So I mean would be good if you will have a new file I can find it on UT Files.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:It depends if I can write over what I sent it's easy but he need to keep all my files in place and this require a lot of place on this ftp.

For the 15 days past i have not done any updates at ut-files but yes at utfiles.

He'll probably find a solution in the near future.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

I get it. BTW I don't know what will be good for this problem. I know that feeling, these lot file and package makes you crazy. :omfg:

OFF:
Now it's sounds strange...
I'm already done with fixing my UT files, re-naming files, *.int editing, etc. (Small and big letters, removed useless files and I fixed wrong files)
So it's now time to download the whole UT-Files and systematize every file like this.
Sadly that's a LOT time, so... So hope once I will finish it. :ironic: