Unreal Tournament X.

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
UTX
Skilled

Unreal Tournament X.

Post by UTX »

This is the second installment of the Unreal Tournament X.

This release was a little rushed so there are no source files for download, you can get them via Unreal Ed, and there is no "read me" file either, however, most mutators and settings were renamed and should be a lot easier to understand, if they are not, be sure to message me about it.
I will try to fix this soon and release the third installment with everything in it.

As before, this package will only work correctly in offline bot matches in Classic mode.
You will also need the Nali Weapons 3 package in your files for the Unreal Tournament X to work.

There is a new game type, Last Man Standing Plus, which is like Last Man Standing except that players will only spawn with the default equipment and all pickups are available through the map. I know there are others like it but I needed to change some messages and also needed it to add the entry to some mutators regarding kills without needing to download any extra stuff.

The mutators do what their description says and all settings can be found in the Advanced Options window under the Unreal Tournament X tab, you can open it by typing "preferences" in the console of by going to the preferences menu if you got Old Skool installed.
Attachments
UTX.rar
(116.51 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by UTX on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: Unreal Tournament X.

Post by Spectra »

The gore mod was more fun when I was playing with additional Loathsome's More Gore mod + Q3Gore + NWUltra Gore. :gj:
UTX
Skilled

Re: Unreal Tournament X.

Post by UTX »

Rocky wrote:The gore mod was more fun when I was playing with additional Loathsome's More Gore mod + Q3Gore + NWUltra Gore. :gj:
Yes, it is more fun with other such mods.

There it is people, the second installment in the series. I will try to bring the third one soon with the first new weapon, or better said five new weapons, which are already made but need some final touches. And a little something of what's to come:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbj2Mx2By8