Needs more UT

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)

Needs more UT

Postby Porch Viking » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:16 am

Hello everyone! UT is one of those games I always end up coming back to, and I figured it's about time I joined here. I used to be part of some of the older UT communities and made a few maps, but I don't even remember what username I used at this point. More recently, I did a UT99 cosplay at some conventions this year. I'll post up some pics of that shortly!
Porch Viking
Novice

Re: Needs more UT

Postby UnrealGGecko » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:56 am

Welcome aboard!

If you can remember maybe a name of one of your maps or how it looked like we could likely find it :P some guys here are archiving usermade content here like crazy.
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Postby captainepoch » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:06 am

Porch Viking wrote:Hello everyone! UT is one of those games I always end up coming back to, and I figured it's about time I joined here. I used to be part of some of the older UT communities and made a few maps, but I don't even remember what username I used at this point. More recently, I did a UT99 cosplay at some conventions this year. I'll post up some pics of that shortly!

Welcome abroad, fellow player! :highfive:

UnrealGGecko wrote:If you can remember maybe a name of one of your maps or how it looked like we could likely find it :P some guys here are archiving usermade content here like crazy.

I'm striving to become one of them as soon as I got more HDDs for my server :tongue:
captainepoch
Average

Personal rank: The more the merrier

Postby Hook » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 am

Welcome to UT99.org Porch Viking :tu:
=Hook=(Member# 626)
Forums - http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 Game Server -> CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Hook
Masterful

Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Postby DLD-RABBIT » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:21 am

Welcome back :tu:
DLD-RABBIT
Average

Personal rank: *...*

Return to Who are you?