Greatest Game Ever

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
fullonshred
Average

Greatest Game Ever

Post by fullonshred »

Hello everyone. fullonshred here, no clan ever. I was a loner DM guy. Considered creating KO1 (Klan Of One) but figured it had already been done. If it hasn't, I lay claim to it here and now. :)

I'm an Oldtimer UT player, formerly a DM player for years under various names, now more MH as it is less aggravating. : ) Looks like a great UT99 site for which I am grateful. My old favorite DeathMatch servers are no more. UrbanWarfare and BronxBobby's Custom Giant Map/Lo Grav servers. They were both outstanding servers. I miss them.
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Re: Greatest Game Ever

Post by GenMoKai »

you still can start them up right? Anyways welcome
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Post by Dare »

Welcome! :mrgreen:
lauren
Skilled

Post by lauren »

welcome and make yourself at home :)
LT
fullonshred
Average

Post by fullonshred »

Thanks for the welcomes. :mrgreen: I am one who hopes UT99 never dies. I have played many other FPS and like several of them a lot, but none have had the staying power of UT99 for me. I salute those who formed and have contributed heavily to this website to keep UT99 alive and evolving. I wish I had something to offer on the technical side of things, but alas I have little experience in that area. I am grateful for those of you who know these things and help others with your expertise. :gj:
basics
Experienced
Personal rank: game server admin

Post by basics »

fullonshred wrote:Thanks for the welcomes. :mrgreen: I am one who hopes UT99 never dies. I have played many other FPS and like several of them a lot, but none have had the staying power of UT99 for me. I salute those who formed and have contributed heavily to this website to keep UT99 alive and evolving. I wish I had something to offer on the technical side of things, but alas I have little experience in that area. I am grateful for those of you who know these things and help others with your expertise. :gj:
i dont think this game comunity wil ever die maybe in 200 jears or so hehehe
as longs as people like it there wil always be someone that runs a master server and as long as we have that multyplay on ut wil always exist.
cheers