- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:38 pm
New member here, I'm looking for some answers to do with troubleshooting issues on a bunch of maps I downloaded recently for the old school UT aka UT99, I believe. I don't play online at all, but I LAN with buddies and back when I used to train at a computer college we used to have afternoon slaughter fests between different classes 8-)
- Posts: 9772
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Can it be that you are MagsCadar from the Epic forum?
I did read your problems here https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournam ... h-the-game
You should post your issues in the General Discussion section.
For best results, I would suggest to post additional the content of your Unrealtournament.log file (wrapped in a
Code: Select all
tag) after a crash, as well.
- Posts: 7647
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA