Hi all!!! TankBeef here!!!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
TankBeef
Masterful

Hi all!!! TankBeef here!!!

Post by TankBeef »

Hello everyone!!! :D I'm from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I have been reading a lot and downloading all the cool stuff you have on this wonderful forum for some time. Today I finally decided to join. Unreal Tournament 1999 is my all time favorite game. Since the day I played that magazine demo (Either from PC Gamer or CGW, or both :lol: ) I was hooked, I said "I just have to buy this game". Turbine was the first map I ever played. 20+ years later and no other game gives me the same rush I get from a UT99 match. I never get tired of this game. Deathmatch is my favorite mode. And Nali Weapons 3 my favorite weapons mod, it rocks :rock: , thanks Feralidragon for your awesome efforts. I play some public servers once in a while, so if you see the name TankBeef, yep, that's me. :lol: I do have to admit, I need to really brush up on my skills, players are tough, but I'm mostly in it for the fun. Oh, thanks too for the 469b patch, it rocks!!! Yep, I'm also the one reporting some bugs on the github. :lol: But the patch makes lots of things better, I can use my 5 button mouse, so more key binds 8) And the PNG screenshots, wow, amazing, maybe I will upload some shots, we will see. Well, enough for now. See you all around. :D
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: Hi all!!! TankBeef here!!!

Post by Que »

Welcome Aboard TankBeef , hope you enjoy your stay. Take care.
Last edited by Que on Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Enjoy this place, it's almost as fun as the game.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Welcome aboard! Nice to see more people joining in here :)
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

if you need any help the guys and girls here are the best well i think so anyway
Koolflux
Experienced

Post by Koolflux »

Welcome aboard, TankBeef! Always nice to see another fellow UT player. I hope you enjoy your stay.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega." ~Xan Kriegor
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Hey there ...Enjoy your stay!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Welcome to the forum. :tu:

It's always nice to hear about people still enjoying one of my mods so many years later after its release. :)
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Feralidragon wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 pm Welcome to the forum. :tu:

It's always nice to hear about people still enjoying one of my mods so many years later after its release. :)
Not just any mod. NW3 rocks!!! :rock: I read your april fools joke btw. :lol:
Dr_Boo
Novice

Post by Dr_Boo »

GGs Tank - I always enjoy fragging with you on the server! I got my start right around the same time you did. We played a lot of Domination back then and Lament is my all-time favorite. I was able to just recently get UT99 back up and running on my Mac Pro. It took several months of trying different things, but the short of it is I'm up and running again. So much has changed in my absence (like no one uses IRC anymore), but I've missed the game very much. Glad to be back!
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Dr_Boo wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:51 am GGs Tank - I always enjoy fragging with you on the server! I got my start right around the same time you did. We played a lot of Domination back then and Lament is my all-time favorite. I was able to just recently get UT99 back up and running on my Mac Pro. It took several months of trying different things, but the short of it is I'm up and running again. So much has changed in my absence (like no one uses IRC anymore), but I've missed the game very much. Glad to be back!
Hey Boo!!! :D Great to see you around here!!!