King Henri

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
King Henri
Average
Personal rank: It depends

King Henri

Post by King Henri »

Hi. I've been planning to write something for a while but kinda didn't make it :noidea . So here is it. I'm 29 years old. I've played UT in 99' offline becasue I had a lousy internet modem connection and telephone impulses were quite expensive at that time. So after a year or 2 I uninstalled it until a year ago when I talked with my colleague at work about playing FPS games said that he has a server for UT99 and needs some experienced players. So i reinstalled the game. And I've got addicted of course :mrgreen:. At first I thought that I was experienced from playing other games, but as I played more online with different players I saw that I was quite a noob. So I hade to learn dodging obviously and also although at first I didn't like Shock it is now one of my favorite weapons. Sometimes on the other hand is quite difficult to play because there's a lot of other guys who are much better and beat the crap out of u and then u ask yourself if u are to old to play this stuff :tongue:. But as I've seen in this forum the years don't matter :rock: .

Currently I have a problem with lagging as I play thru wireless, which couses me to play worse then I could. So if somebody has some experince with wireless, please let me know :help:.
Last edited by King Henri on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: King Henri

Post by Dare »

Welcome! :mrgreen:
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

Welcome King Henry, Your Excellency! :D

You are never to old for UT and UT itself will be never to old to be played. :tu:
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Hail king Henri :P welcome here ;) and enjoy!
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
King Henri
Average
Personal rank: It depends

Post by King Henri »

THX :agree1: . BTW I have no royal lineage :D. I use King because it goes nice with my real name which is Henri :mrgreen: .