Wow, UT99 community still lives !

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
Ehoss

Wow, UT99 community still lives !

Post by Ehoss »

Hello from France !

I used to play UT99 in my childhood, I remember I bought the Unreal Anthology pack with Unreal, Unreal Return to Na Pali, Unreal tournament and its addon... ah, the good old time. Now I'm still playing the game, after a long break (many years !). I am a huge fan of the Unreal series, but I disliked UT3, and found UT2k3 bad, and UT2k4 good but not much better than the original UT99. You can't imagine how happy I am to see UT99 is still alive.

I'm not a GODLIKE! player, to be honest, I'm often at the bottom of the scorelist, but hell yeah I enjoy so much that game. I discovered today UT99.org, and I decided to register on the forums to share with you my enthousiam for the game.

I used the Unreal ED a bit but not much, as I am an amateur musician composer I could - maybe - make some musics for the game but I'm not sure; I have my own projects right now. Anyways, I hope UT99 will still lives in a far future. Maybe I'll see you all in game someday ?

Ehoss
Acid.OMG
Adept
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty

Re: Wow, UT99 community still lives !

Post by Acid.OMG »

Hi and welcome back! :mrgreen: :enforcer:
[/Awesome]
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I remember you. You played on a couple of servers, assault mainly wasn't it?
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Ehoss

Post by Ehoss »

Exactly, DOG -something- server, if I recall correctly. Players here were lovely, even with a rocket luncher :mrgreen:
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

There was an AS server once upon a time called BigAssMaps or something and they had nothing but huge AS maps. None of those I've never seen anywhere else but I'd sure love to find them. They were really big ones too, often taking an hour per side. Anyone ever seen them anywhere since we are discussing?
So long, and thanks for all the fish