Feralidragon (as known as xXx)

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Feralidragon (as known as xXx)

Post by Feralidragon »

Hello, my name is Cláudio and I am Portuguese.
I am 19 years old and my profession name doesn't exist in English, but I repair some hardware (portuguese ones for net access and other stuff), so I am the electronic guy :mrgreen:

I started to play UT GOTY in 2006 (so yeah, I'm a pretty noob), started mapping for it in 2007 (first 3 months), then now I script for it too (started in December 2007), but I am very noob at scripting for UT GOTY (all I know to do are weapons, projectiles, some effects and mutators), but I am doing now a SP Mod alone, which is going to be called "Mission Ultimate", to improve my scripting and mapping skills. :roll:

My dream is to become a good programmer some day, but it's something that i don't know if I can reach, but I will give it a try. :wink:

Even with my noob scripting, I like to help you out with some mapping or scripting wish or issues (with the forum too of course), so be my guest. :wink:

Usually, you can find me at the {WINGS} Servers as xXx, but you will find a poor skilled player, and I have no clan. :idea:

So, this is me... hope you liked... :tongue:
brdempsey69
Average
Personal rank: Ex Marine

Re: Feralidragon (as known as xXx)

Post by brdempsey69 »

Hello, Claudio and welcome.
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

Hey, nice to read something about you. :)
{WINGS}A^3
Novice

Post by {WINGS}A^3 »

Hi xXx, I have seen you before and your a pretty good player. I think your ping kinda limits you but aslong as your having fun playing ut thats all that matters.
{WINGS}Toxic
Novice

Post by {WINGS}Toxic »

Have seen you playing on the servers as well. Nice to finally know who I am playing UT with.
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

your doing pretty good with mapping/scripting :P cuase i dont get a thing of scripting xD
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

{WINGS}A^3 wrote:Hi xXx, I have seen you before and your a pretty good player. I think your ping kinda limits you but aslong as your having fun playing ut thats all that matters.
Well, sometimes I just lose all my weapons (including Nemesis) from nowhere, leaving just the default starting weapons, such Enforcer, Impact Hammer and Translocator :?
And sometimes I just activate the boost thing on Nemesis and it starts lagging.
Maybe all ping issues(~=150ms).

I sometimes kickass on Nemesis (rarely :tongue: ), other times I just screw things up :loool: , depending on the day

But I always had fun playing Nemesis (sometimes I just want to make 1 or 2 games on your servers, then I just forgot that I have a mod to do and bam, 8 games in a roll :mrgreen: ), even if I am pwned by the others all the time :lol:

P.S.: Thanks for that practise games, they helped me a lot to control the jet better :tu:
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

Hi I have seen you around as well. Nice to see who you are :)
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB