Hello all UT players!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
hi5gamey
Novice

Hello all UT players!

Post by hi5gamey »

Hi all, this is my first post here :)!

Back in something like 2000-2001 I used to play alot of UT99, but now I havent played it FOR a long time! About a week ago I bought it again, and tried it out just for making a Youtube video. I remember the name of my favourite map, Facing worlds. After some network issues we finally got a server up and running, to play 1v1 ctf ;). What I want from you guys, is some feedback on that video because we are a very new youtube channel and we dont have alot of experience from video making. its really hard to get feedback in this early state, so if some nice person with some time over would check it out and tell me what you think I would be very happy! :) . We are very poor players, since its been such a long time :D.
I dont know if this is the right forum for this, and if im at the wrong place please move this thread. I wanted to post this in a UT99 forum beacuse its the game this video is about.

Heres the link:

Thanks alot guys, im really looking forward to get some feedback and have a great day!!
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Hello all UT players!

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Haha loved it ^^ Great video. Left a like to it. ;)

Welcome to the forums! :tu:
hi5gamey
Novice

Post by hi5gamey »

Really? Thanks alot man :) !! I´m very glad to hear that you liked it.
Radi
Adept

Post by Radi »

Haha just watched :D You two have a fun playing this :D this is fun to watch :) video is not too long or not too short, ideally.
You two are poor players really ;p but this is not important, play more and of course welcome to forums! :) Many things have changed in our small community, Im sure you found out many great mods for enhanced playing/more fun. Cheers :)
hi5gamey
Novice

Post by hi5gamey »

Thank u Radi! Yes we are really BAD :D, but I gotta say that it was really fun to play this game again!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

I wanna see a video of him playing grandma next!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758