Hello!!!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
WeeDMaN
Novice

Hello!!!

Post by WeeDMaN »

Hey everybody hows it going I recently scene a topic with some active UT forums so I thought I would register & stop by & say hello & introduce myself & the #PassionateGaming community. I go by the name WeeDMaN & I am mainly a instagib/sniper player but I do play BT occasionly & sometimes weapons even tho I suck at it but hey whatever I play for fun. :) I 1st started playing when UT99 1st came out & I played all the way up until 2004 then I quit UT99 then came back 10 years later in 2014 now I am 24 years of age & can't believe this game I love truly is still alive. Well if any of you play in the |UK|'s US, UK or BT server just give me a shout I am usually in their servers few times a day or you can play some pugs with me at Irc.Quakenet.Org -- #PassionateGaming -- this is a EU community so theirs only EU - UK servers.

Now I will introduce the #PassionateGaming community & the lovely admin team. #PassionateGaming was 1st created on April 11, 2014 by kama^ but due to inactivity & him being busy he put Jenny` & k1^ in charge so now they are the main head admins the other included admins are nordog, madz^ & {xan}vanhelsing & myself. Our new admins are Eagle_ & seabass. To connect to our pug channel & play some instagib pugs or ut4 pugs you need to download a IRC client like mIRC & connect to Irc.Quakenet.Org -- #PassionateGaming -- We do also have a new weapons channel located at Irc.Quakenet.Org -- #Passionate.nwPUG the weapons channel is not completely active since it's new but we are looking for more active admins or players too help out & play. We also have 2v2iTDM for ut4 atm but soon more game types for ut4 will be added but we do have a public hub for UT4 called the PassionateGaming Hub. If anyone has more questions about our community or anything just please make a post or stop by at #PassionateGaming & PM one of the admins & we will get back to you ASAP.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: Hello!!!

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Welcome to the ut99.org forums, enjoy your stay! :thuup:
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Indeed UT99.org is a great place for everything UT99. Welcome back to the best UT ever.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

Welcome back to UT99 WeeDMan, and the premier UT99 site.
It seems a shame but we are often more busy than BeyondUnreal and UnrealPlayground.

Here is a tip to make contacting / joining easier.
Don't bury the details in your text, add them separately or in your signature (best idea)
You can turn many things into clickable links here. The forum accepts most URLs and URIs

Here are some examples;

Server: irc.quakenet.org
Port: 6667
Channel: #[url=irc://Irc.quakenet.org/PassionateGaming]PassionateGaming[/url]
Channel: #[url=irc://Irc.quakenet.org/Passionate.nwPUG]Passionate.nwPUG[/url]

[url]irc://Irc.quakenet.org/PassionateGaming[/url]
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PassionateGaming

[url]irc://Irc.quakenet.org/Passionate.nwPUG[/url]
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Passionate.nwPUG

Code: Select all

Channel: #[url=irc://Irc.quakenet.org/PassionateGaming]PassionateGaming[/url]
Channel: #[url=irc://Irc.quakenet.org/Passionate.nwPUG]Passionate.nwPUG[/url]

[url]irc://Irc.quakenet.org/PassionateGaming[/url]
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=PassionateGaming

[url]irc://Irc.quakenet.org/Passionate.nwPUG[/url]
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Passionate.nwPUG
You can also give direct links to your servers with the URI "unreal://ServerIP:port"

We have a server and clan section, so feel free to post your map and mods lists with your banner or tag etc. in your own thread.
WeeDMaN
Novice

Post by WeeDMaN »

Nice that's awesome thanks for the lovely info definitely will help me with future posts simple & neat. Well I will be sticking around here reading daily & occasionaly posting. Thanks everyone for the welcomes. :rock:
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

Late to the party, but welcome! In all seriousness, you won't find a better site. :tu:
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

No Weedman, you stink!

:loool:

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
WeeDMaN
Novice

Post by WeeDMaN »

Seem like the friendliest site so far. :gj: ... noccer it's the WEED you smell :rock: I will definitely be sticking around these forums & help out with anything I can.
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

:lol2:

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Do you know each other?
WeeDMaN
Novice

Post by WeeDMaN »

We don't know each other personally but we been in couple clans together & helped each other with some UT stuff. :tu:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Ah ...ok ...this explains it.