Gustavo the Sometime User

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Gustavo the Sometime User

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Hello, I'm Gustavo Ramos "Smartnerd/Gustavo6046" Rehermann, 12. I am brazilian so I speak Portuguese. Unfortunately I live near much traffic so recording clean audio videos is a dream so far. Still I play UT99 nicely and make some maps as time passes and I want to do something else than play just UT all the time.

People have been claiming I have done bad things, like in another forum. But please remember, I don't have any IDEA of what is freakin' happening and there is no intention of doing bad, whatever I'm doing...
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Gustavo the Sometime User

Post by papercoffee »

Gustavo6046 wrote: I don't have any IDEA of what is freakin' happening
And that's the problem ...you don't have an idea what you did wrong.

I say...
Keep calm, read and learn ...ask questions and get better informed. And don't touch the wiki.
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

papercoffee wrote:
Gustavo6046 wrote: I don't have any IDEA of what is freakin' happening
And that's the problem ...you don't have an idea what you did wrong.

I say...
Keep calm, read and learn ...ask questions and get better informed. And don't touch the wiki.
Okay.
By the way can I use your papricannon mesh as a template for my Methane Gun? I don't know how to export the actual mesh from Blender.
And Firelands is my copyright identification and official identification name for non-personal and coletive purposes.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

The source of the mod is free to use.
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Thanks!

Weapon of Destruction