Using bp1fix on server?

Discussions about Servers
Barbie
Godlike

Using bp1fix on server?

Post by Barbie »

Recently a user asked me to install "bp1fix" on my server. I had a look at that and found that it is for fixing the cow and nali skins: But I've got no idea how to use that on a server... Putting the files into server's SYSTEM folder does not really make sense? Is an entry in [ServerPackages] needed? How to tell clients that have that fix not installed to use it?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: Using bp1fix on server?

Post by sektor2111 »

Those models are already dependent parts of my MH2 - my player class which I'm using needs those meshes doing an automated fix related to those models, yes, in order to be available for player without valhalla any, they should go in "serverpackages".
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

Thanks for replies, also via PM. Let's see if Cows and Nalis work as expected now. ^^
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Fixing was a bit simple, Hunting animation missing from whatever state and rewriting the right animation according to mesh. Original cow cannot do "feigndeath" if I have a well random recall, Probably I might forgot something as long as I'm not using Cows, Nalis or such, but I wanna know if something is missing.
Look here:
[attachment=0]MH_A_V2.7z[/attachment]
This is some source-code of MH2 which is located in XC Server hosted by Medor (+ 2 MH maps by me and 2 MA Maps by me ). It do includes what I was mooing last time: TickRate in HUD, XCGE adds, A.I. adjustments, etc, etc.
Attachments
MH_A_V2.7z
(2.87 MiB) Downloaded 74 times