MH Entire Server Download?

Discussions about Servers
Higor
Godlike

Re: MH Entire Server Download?

Post by Higor »

I see the point, the UT99's default content and executables would have to be stripped from it.
And I stopped using VPN's when hamachi turned into shit... long time ago.
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Post by SilverSound »

I guess I'll have to wait until carbon gets a hold of the files. My C drive doesn't have room for the files. Hence why I had to move them. It would have error-ed out anyway.

What ever you decide to do I'm ok with it. I messed up. I didn't see that you told me to look it up.

If I have to wait for carbon to set things up proper then alright.

Sorry for the troubles.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

Sure, I will set things up with Jack and then get the files to those who need them. The exception is much appreciated Jack; I will take care of distribution. :)

I feel bad for dragging Jack into this in the first place....not like he doesn't have enough on his plate without babysitting us! Sorry about that Jack (I know you are lurking!) and won't do it again. It was an honest error that got this all started, but consequences don't care about intentions or the like...it's on me.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

It's no problem brother. I'm pretty well settled in with Sp00ney's group so I will probably stop replying here altogether. Whenever you are ready just drop me an email and we can coordinate a transfer.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Carbon
Inhuman

Post by Carbon »

To the current and future PMers: When I get the package and get it ready on my end, I will let you all know. I will be using Resilio Sync as well, and will post back when its ready to go.
Carbon
Inhuman

Post by Carbon »

Admin: Sorry for the double post (even though it is technically not a violation) but I wanted to bump this to let everyone know the following:

Jack's files are in my possession and you can PM me for the key. Anyone who has already PMed me, I will send the key right away.

I will not be hosting these indefinitely, so get them while the getting is good. For those who get the files, please share them yourself so we can all take part in the distribution until everyone who wants them has them.

The program I am using is the same as Jack, Resilio Sync. Set up the location you want for the files on your system in the "preferences" section of the program and you're good to go. Paste the key into the appropriate area of the software to begin the download.

Finally, we all should remember that this is all Jack "K.D." Griffin's initial work in putting this package together and it is only through his generosity that this share is possible, so a big shout out to him from all of us. Thanks mate. :highfive:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

If you add the key to a spoiler you'll won't have more customers. As I could see so far, majority are not even reading forum, no worries...
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Post by SilverSound »

sektor2111 wrote:If you add the key to a spoiler you'll won't have more customers. As I could see so far, majority are not even reading forum, no worries...
Better safe than sorry. The internet is a neat place.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
Carbon
Inhuman

Post by Carbon »

Posting the key would open it up to the internet and I don't want just anyone to get their hands on it. Members only and even then, only those who do a bit of leg work.