Asking for help

Discussions about Servers
Pileyrei
Masterful
Personal rank: UT Survivor

Asking for help

Post by Pileyrei »

Note to admins: Not sure if this thread is better suited in General discussions for a wider audience? If so, please move it. Or, if you feel it is not appropriate I apologise and please delete.

Please help me.

MPUK UT99 Servers shut down on the 22 May 2017 after 9 years. The forums will also go.
There is now a small window of opportunity left for me to keep our MPUK players and to attract new players too.

I'm on a mission to save our most popular server --> DM13 - DECK16 only All weapons.

I've rented a replacement server myself and set it up the same as the old one. Players are slowly moving to it and its overall ranking is not too bad given it hasn't been up very long. Server details in banner below.

I now need YOUR help :help:

I have setup some BASIC forums to replace the old ones. Over time I will improve the forums but for now it is work in progress.

PLEASE could I ask you to register and post on the new forums? I am NOT looking to rival ut99.org! No ways. This place rocks. I'm just trying to get my little replacement forums and server busy :) . See http://www.unrealsurvivors.com

I know many players here have their own servers. But please could I ask for people to join my server, no matter where you are located? Even just for one game from time to time. If players see it being used then I know more players will come!

Just asking for this help for just over one week :highfive:

Pileyrei

EDIT: Thank you to those who have registered - nice to see familiar names. One week to go. Appreciate any further support.

Our Server

[donate][/donate]
Donate to UT99.org!
Pileyrei
Masterful

Re: Asking for help

Post by Pileyrei »

Morning UT Fans

Just posting again and asking for help for the next 4 days as per my original post.

Thanks to those who have registered and popped on the server.

Our Server

[donate][/donate]
Donate to UT99.org!
Xoleras
Novice

Post by Xoleras »

I miss their server TDM 7: Lowgrav sniper, used to play there all the time
Pileyrei
Masterful

Post by Pileyrei »

Xoleras wrote:I miss their server TDM 7: Lowgrav sniper, used to play there all the time
I just started teh server up for you :)

It shuts down forever on Sunday :(

Please join our forums too if you dont mind? :)

Our Server

[donate][/donate]
Donate to UT99.org!
Pileyrei
Masterful

Post by Pileyrei »

Just wanted to thank the folks who have registered and those who joined my server for a bit. Really appreciate it.
No more spamming from me on this topic now.

Thank you :tu:

Our Server

[donate][/donate]
Donate to UT99.org!