DMZ MH server

Discussions about Servers
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

DMZ MH server

Post by JackGriffin »

IP: 71.11.65.100:7787

For the Christmas season I tossed up my (over the top) MH server. It's running NW3 and a bunch of holiday themed stuff I've made over the years. Holiday lights, themed pickups, titans that throw presents...shit like that. There's an Xmas-themed version of MH2 as the base. Also running a beefier version of gibs, blood, etc.

Some toys you can play with:
-You spawn with a normal looking sniper rifle in addition to the NW3 gear. This sniper has a laser dot and does horrendous damage with every hit and has unlimited range. Yeah, it's OP but not when you play some of the maps with 600 monsters.
-Runs a custom BatThwap I made.
-Some commands are available to you as a player:
mutate hurtem : Cuts all monster heath by half, use over and over to make monsters as weak as you like across the map
Mutate healem : increases monster health by half if you want tougher enemies
mutate pgun : spawns the portal gun for you
mutate block : you know how the monsters sometimes can follow you through the teleporters and rape you in the spawn rooms? This command prevents them from being able to use the teleporters. Warning, it can break maps if used and the map requires a monster to pass through a tele.
mutate unblock : unblocks the teleporters so monsters can again pass through

I have a couple of admin goodies that you can spawn too like a pickup that kills all monsters around you constantly. This lets you speed test certain maps or play seemingly endless ones like ATAA by yourself. Hit me up if you want to test them. I'm thinking of making them available to everyone.

The server is called the DMZ for a reason. Anyone is welcome to blow off some steam but please respect other clan members that may be around. I have friends across multiple clans and they come and go as they please. This is especially true in the TS3 server (same IP).

Merry Christmas everyone, unless you are one of those "Happy Holiday" pagans.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: DMZ MH server

Post by Terraniux »

Ah nice. Thank you for posting! :idea:
This member can only post when permitted.