Connection problem with one selected server

Discussions about Servers
alcatras

Connection problem with one selected server

Post by alcatras »

Hey guys! I have a problem with connection to server. A few days ago I have played on bunnytrack server, but now I can't find him on the server list. He simply disappeared. I know that this server is still alive and people play there still. I checked this by gametracker. I have tried to connect by "open location" typing ip address, but it did not help. Connecting through GameTracker doesn't work as well.
I have tried turn off my firewall and reinstall game too, but this things didn't help.
Have you any ideas why I can't find this server again and connect to him?

Some informations:
UT GOTY v436 (steam)
Windows 10
This server:
name: BunnyTrack.net Official Server UK (1 of 2) | Great BT for everyone
IP Address: 176.58.120.227
Port: 7777
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Re: Connection problem with one selected server

Post by nogardilaref »

Well, you can get more info on that specific server here: https://bunnytrack.net/

Also, the server seems to be up, at least for the moment:
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... .227:7777/
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

The ability to selectively block certain people exists. You didn't cause problems or anything did you? If not then email the admin, you likely got caught in a banning by mistake.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
alcatras

Post by alcatras »

JackGriffin wrote:The ability to selectively block certain people exists. You didn't cause problems or anything did you? If not then email the admin, you likely got caught in a banning by mistake.
No, I didn't cause a problems, but you are right. I have conacted with server's admins and I got accidental ban. Someone other got the ban from my country and system probably banned some range of IP, including my. I don't know how it works exactly. But my case is solving by admins already. :wink:

Thanks for the answers! :)