Replying again... I hope this have nothing to do about against the silly "do not necro bump".
Name - http://www.fragnet.net/
Features offered: CP Panel, Full Access on everything, including a free Mumble server (about 10 slots I think. I hardly use this...)
AND You can select what Patch to upgrade: 451, 451b, etc. and install certain mod: ACEv08g, MapvoteLA13, and NPLoader (Easy install, you just add the line to the .ini yourself.) Extremely easy use of commandline!
What game type you have? I'm just hosing Siege, and DM. Before I had Bunny Track on it, and it run just fine. I can change it to however I like, including MVX.
Hosted in what country: My server is located in Atlanta, GA
Global System: You can host wherever they have offering for you.
Global redirect: I didn't get redirect with this. I'd have to ask.
Ftp access: Totally, full access.
Good Support: I don't think I've even done this yet!!! (Oh wait now I remember. Yea.)
Use of Bots in Server: Normally the bot come with UT, don't see how it won't work.
Use of monsters: Same with above.
Web admin: If you want to use it, install it. I don't use it.
Quick response for admin support: They will reply within about 24 hrs, can't remember much since I don't use much.
Any dis-likes about the host: They won't open port (6667 for example), I asked why and they didn't reply, just closed it. lol.
Additional: Windows operated. However they do support DoS Protection in Sweden, as mentioned on their site. I'm unsure how this goes.
I also came across Clanwarz ( http://www.clanwarz.com/
) and I find them very fishy because of certain thing:
1. They do not have a 100% complete clean UT99 install. They have some kind of custom stuff added in along with some other maps that isn't default. Seriously, what the heck.
2. The guy constantly ask me what I want to install. I told him several times, I can install things on my own. I'm just up to questions.
3. They only have Linux support, and no other software that they would use to set up Windows. (Ok, this isn't fishy but it's what they have.)
4. I also saw that you can use other people's redirect or whatever else and they said it will override your current redirect. I may be wrong tho lol. (Redirect is provided free along with your purchase tho, and you can set up your own.)
5. The support is kinda icky. Well I only spoke to someone named "Jay" and he just multi-tasking a lot. There were 1 time that I had told him I saw something weird, and what it was that he set up Unreal server for me instead of UT99. lol... and for some reason, I don't feel that this host is safe
Only thing I have experience these were using a trial (7 days) set up.
It sounds good otherwise (if they have the default UT99 set up for the server and added windows support.)
These guys also mention they offer DoS protection support by blocking an IP for 24 hrs... I may got this info wrong but they said something.