ComboGib >GRAPPLE< Server <//UrS//> - We are back!

Discussions about Servers
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Re: ComboGib >GRAPPLE< Server <//UrS//> - We are back!

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

I have played against skall for about 10 years, he's not cheating, he is better than you.

Let's do some basic Maths for you:

- The match is just over 10 minutes long.
- In 10 minutes there is 600 seconds.
- The fire rate is about 2 shots per second in combogib.
- That means a player can shoot about 1200 times in that time.
- Skall and Driver got about 99 kills.
- That means they get a kill about every 6 seconds.
- That means they only hit about 1 shot every 6 seconds.
- They can shoot a max of 12 times in that time frame, meaning they can get 12 kills not just 1.

Just because you can only hit 1 person every 20 seconds doesn't mean everyone else has to be that bad, someone with a full lock aimbot would be getting at least a kill a second.

This is what an aimbot looks like:

Looks a lot like skall and driver doesn't it?

What you are doing is basically the same as someone posting an Image of a car, saying it's speeding just because it's a better car than yours.

There is zero evidence they are cheating, you are talking about us making you look like a noob, you don't need us to help you to do that, you do a good enough job yourself. You have no clue on what you are talking about, you got banned for acting like an idiot deal with it. If you are this upset over being beaten by average players, then stop playing online and play against novice bots. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Gonzales
Novice

Post by Gonzales »

Not sure about your math but 66% efficency from the scoreboard screenshot of Driver and Skall means 2 hits per 3 shoots. As for me, If I had 200 shoots and only 10 hits how could I get 30 frags and 132 points, perhaps someone could ask Pitagoras about your math... or the stats you provided on the screenshoot shows hell knows what.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:This is what an aimbot looks like:
This is what stupid aimbot looks like, not what smart aimbot looks like, as not every aimbot keeps pressing fire/headshoot button all the time, the end of your "what aimbot looks like" story.

Are you trolling so smartly trying to let everybody thinks that aimbotters are only these who keep pressing stupidly fire/headshoot button all the time, just like your friend Sp0ngeb0b was trying to let everybody thinks that if ACE is installed on a server, then the server doesn't contain aimbotters (which is not true).
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:just because it's a better car than yours.
How many times shall I repeat myself - I have no problem losing to better players, I told you already to find better argumentation.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:There is zero evidence they are cheating
There: https://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewto ... f=18&t=334 is enought evidence to ban over 70 aimbotters inculding the ones we 're talking about, you like it or not, it is the truth.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:You have no clue on what you are talking about
There: https://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewto ... f=18&t=334 you got an expertise, don't call it "You have no clue on what you are talking about", better go fix your math and ask Pitagoras.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:you got banned for acting like an idiot deal with it.
Aimboters are the ones who act like biggest idiots together with their defenders, deal with it.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:If you are this upset over being beaten by average players,
I already belied your "beaten by average players" theory in my previous post.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:then stop playing online and play against novice bots.
The problem is exactly opposite, aimbotters should stop playing online, disable their aimbots, and go play against novice bots if they can't beat fair players without a help of cheating software.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Not me, but aimbotters and their defenders.

I will tell you something important I learned playing games online: aimbotters are as ugly liers as cheaters and they are very smart and agressive trolls, they will say and do everything they can to let everybody think they are "skilled players" or "known regulars" including lies, manipulation, etc. they lack any kind of honor.
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman

Efficiency is not accuracy, eff = kills / (kills + deaths) 66% means they kill 2 people every time they die 1 time.

You have 30 kills from 10 hits because shockballs are not counted as hits. You can get more than 1 kill from a combo. You also use 2 shots for 1 combo.

You are positing screenshots from servers that use fake players, that's why they disable you from using Nexgen even though it's installed, they also disable F2 so you can't see how many players and bots are playing, although all you have to do is look at the map vote and you can see there is no one playing 90% of the time. They are not real players, they are novice bots with random names from people that have played on the server in the past with added fake ping.

All that topic is, is you crying about every single player better than you calling them cheaters, what's more likely you are bad or everyone else is cheating?

Never seen a more fitting place for this:
Gonzales
Novice

Post by Gonzales »

UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:Efficiency is not accuracy, eff = kills / (kills + deaths) 66% means they kill 2 people every time they die 1 time.
OK I admit, you've got me then, not sure whether it does change anything in a case of % still being too high, but I've got you too, read below.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:You have 30 kills from 10 hits because shockballs are not counted as hits. You can get more than 1 kill from a combo. You also use 2 shots for 1 combo.
Have got you too now, glad to see you admitted it finally, it explains now why I had low hits and why the aimbotters had high hits, the explanation is simple, in my playing style, in playing style of a real fair player like me (not an aimbotter) I use combo shocks heavily and often rather than single laser shocks, which is the opposite in case of aimbotters, because as far as I noticed they heavily abuse single laser shoots using their aimbots, because it's faster to kill somebody from a longer distance. That explains hits difference, looking at the scoreaboard and score/pts stats, also excluding two aimbotters, I don't see me "being beaten by average players" anymore, how's that possible? It is possible because having low hits does not necessarily mean having low scores/pts, if one's playing style is more based on combo shocks rather than on laser shocks, just like in my case, one still will have high scores/pts despite having low hits. It proves that hits stats you provided are flawed to be a reasonable source of acussing someone being skilled or not, you intentionally ingored the not so bad scoreboard results and abused/exploited flawed hits stats instead to present me like a weak player. It's called trolling. I already provided a screenshot with me being nr 1 in a clean game, I can provide many more. How it compares to your flawed hits stats acussations...
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:You are positing screenshots from servers that use fake players, that's why they disable you from using Nexgen even though it's installed, they also disable F2 so you can't see how many players and bots are playing, although all you have to do is look at the map vote and you can see there is no one playing 90% of the time. They are not real players, they are novice bots with random names from people that have played on the server in the past with added fake ping.
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:you can see there is no one playing 90% of the time. They are not real players, they are novice bots with random names from people that have played on the server in the past with added fake ping.
Perhaps this time you've presented yourself like a noob...because I play on these servers actually almost a year DAILY with REAL SKILLED players and with HEAVY AIMBOTTERS as well of course, and the whole HOF thread https://hofgamingclan.com/forums/viewto ... f=18&t=334 is nothing more than my expertise based on a so long time spent on such trash-servers. Most of the time/day - YES , they are empty, containing fake players only, but since like 18 pm UTC+1 players are beginning to appear, and for the next few hours, there are powerful battles underway up to like 24:00, not sure what's your timezone, perhaps you are sleeping while we are playing, so that could be why you think nobody play on the servers, we could stop this discussion for a while, and you could come and play several games with me, other skilled players, and aimbotters of course, it will definitely change your view on what is going on there on such trash-server, there are extremely heavy games played on such servers, you will get a lot of fun, you will also realise quickly that these servers are completely ruined by cheaters.

As for your screenshoot, I'm neither a troll, nor a 9 yo child, to play a game with pasting images, however I can post different screenshoot, I spent last year playing on these servers:

Also another screenshot showing real players on the server playing just right now (they are labeled as having "registered" status):

I would like you to come by and play, meet you there! :tu:
Last edited by Gonzales on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

I couldn't agree more with Sniper.

Gonzales, you are the one who started this conversation, accusing players of aimbotting with absolutely no evidence (are you serious about stats screens? They tell nothing) and flaming about our server. As long as you don't show real evidence, e.g. a slowed down demo of players you are accusing, it's just useless to talk about this. Your linked discussion thread shows that you have no idea what you are talking about regarding playing on these infamous servers with fake players. As Sniper said, these servers use a modified IpServer package to report (average) bots as players; in the end, these servers just happen to catch relatively new players who may fall for that trick. The skill level on these servers is ridiculously low. That's why it is so easy for skilled players to "ruin" the game.

I don't have any problem that you don't want to play on our server (for whatever reason); in fact, I welcome that now. What I do have a problem with is you showing up on UT's main community site and posting such nonsense. This discussion has already gone too long since you are not providing any facts; I would be fine with thread being locked. I think everyone can decide what to think about this from the posted replies.
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
Gonzales
Novice

Post by Gonzales »

@Sp0ngeb0b

As I've said just above I already have more knowledge than you both, about what is going on on such-trash servers.

You've commented 1 minute after I've replied to Sniper's comment, perhaps you've missed my comment above, so please reconsider your comment again and update it if needed based on what I've written.

It doesn't prevent me however from replying to what you've already written:
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:(are you serious about stats screens? They tell nothing)
They actually tell more than flawed hits stats abusively presented by your friend, which you don't even mention about for a strange reason, where is your consistency...
As long as you don't show real evidence, e.g. a slowed down demo of players you are accusing, it's just useless to talk about this.
I provided already enought videos of aimbotters in the HOF thread, also I already answered why I'm not gonna spent a life recording aimbotters - if I did, I wouldn't have time to play and enjoy the game.
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:Your linked discussion thread shows that you have no idea what you are talking about regarding playing on these infamous servers with fake players.
You missed my reply above (my previous post), which showed that now it's you and your friend who don't know what they are talking about.
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:Your linked discussion thread shows that you have no idea what you are talking about regarding playing on these infamous servers with fake players. As Sniper said, these servers use a modified IpServer package to report (average) bots as players; in the end, these servers just happen to catch relatively new players who may fall for that trick. The skill level on these servers is ridiculously low. That's why it is so easy for skilled players to "ruin" the game.
Again you missed my reply above (my previous post), showing that I'm the most legitimate person to know what's going on on such servers.
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:I don't have any problem that you don't want to play on our server (for whatever reason); in fact, I welcome that now. What I do have a problem with is you showing up on UT's main community site and posting such nonsense. This discussion has already gone too long since you are not providing any facts; I would be fine with thread being locked. I think everyone can decide what to think about this from the posted replies.
From the beginning I expected nothing more than this thread being heavily trolled and then locked soon or later, locking the thread proves someone being out-argumented here.
Last edited by Gonzales on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

The only thing worth updating is that you know that these servers use fake players and play there regardless, the rest of my comment still holds.
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
Gonzales
Novice

Post by Gonzales »

Sure, the easiest way, while being out-argumented is to ignore someone's post and at the same time say "my comment still holds" or " it's me who is right".
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:I would be fine with thread being locked
I already told your friend (Sniper) that I would like to stop the conversation with him in this thread until we meet on servers and have some peacefull games played, so he can realize what's going on such servers, also I can, if you want it so much, try to record a video of some aimbotters on your server, if that will make you happy, therefore, this thread does not have to be closed, but I'm afraid, even given you a demo of an 100% aimbotter you will keep saying some crap that he is not an aimbotter, "eg " you don't see him aimbotting here" bla bla bla, as the whole issue is about UrS server, and it's simple that you or other UrS players / related persons to UrS server, are not impartial: the judge should not be a party to the case... I'm tired being alone fighting against aimbotters and their friends who support them. It just seems that the game is almost dead and nobody cares anymore about cheaters.
Sp0ngeb0b wrote:you know that these servers use fake players and play there regardless,
Lol in case you didn't know, or perhaps being a noob, - UT99 game is almost dead, and these trash-fake servers are the only active CTF servers nowadays, if I had to stop playing on them, I'd have to delete the game because I wouldn't have anywhere to play. It again proves that it's you who don't know what are you talking about, yet at the same time you both abuse me saying it's me who don't know what is talking about. It's called trolling. Keep trolling more and more, perhaps someone will believe that such trashes like Driver, Skall or <<//UrS//>>< Anaconda are not aimbotters, perhaps your mother will believe you. LOL :tu:
Last edited by Gonzales on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

Popcorn anyone?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Gonzales
Novice

Post by Gonzales »

Yes, with cheese please, I like to eat popcorn, while watching aimbotters like Driver, Skall and <<//UrS//>> Anaconda (and all other) playing on trash-servers who think they are "skilled players" or "known regulars" and I'm a noob. Also I like to eat popcorn watching images pasted in this thread by 9yo old troll Sniper who knows nothing about servers I play daily a year already and who accuse others being weak players based only on flawed hits stats presented exclusively by him, while he ignoring simple scoreboard stats like scors/pts.Also I can not wait for the moment when I write that 2 + 2 =4, and they will tell me to make a video and prove it :rock:
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman

Barbie wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:10 pm Popcorn anyone?
Yeah I made the mistake of feeding the troll, this guy is a carbon copy of a player a few years back called AS~Chinpo, he would harass players better then him calling them aimbotters, he was always right if you prove him wrong, you are lying and therefore attacking him, if that didn't work then he would stalk people online posting personal details of people after being banned from the forum and servers. There is no winning talking to people like this, it's like talking to a flat Earthers, it's next level retardation.