Trouble in the MH servers

Discussions about Servers
gopostal

Trouble in the MH servers

Post by gopostal »

I guess by now you guys have heard about the trouble in the MH servers a couple of days ago. Let me preface this by saying that the instigator of this is just going to end up killing online UT play. Dude, please stop! The game cannot tolerate such a major hack, people will just leave and find another game, and so will the admins and servers. I know you read this forum so please bro, give it a rest. You have so much talent, why do you have to waste it creating problems and forcing servers to update to stop you? PM me and let's talk. Ferali and Shadow both have major projects ongoing that they would love to have help in, you don't have to spend your time on childish hacks. You know where I am, I've reached out to you, so why don't you take a step my way?

If you guys are server admins, email me and I'll explain how this hack works and how to stop it. It is not just an MH hack, it can affect any UT server. So far the troublemaker has kept mostly to MH servers (he's one of our own coders, dammit) but if this gets mainstream it will cripple UT pub servers.